[BUILD] 1.7.0 Scattershot Rogue

Can someone let me know how come his weapon is in BLUE color?
I’m on lvl 90 and my weapon still in red display.

[quote=“Calv1n”]Can someone let me know how come his weapon is in BLUE color?
I’m on lvl 90 and my weapon still in red display.[/quote]

Crystal items, crafted using obsidian :wink:

I’m currently using rouge right now. What her best weapon gun or bow and what her best secondary weapon?

It depends, you can make a solid case (and there are builds on here) for any primary weapon other than the daggers. Secondary choices are usually dependant upon your primary weapon play style, but the popular skills seem to be Stealth for survival, or Mirror Image for dmg output.

Seems like Scattershot is very used, just saw about 3 topics from 3 differents players for this playstyle, nice! :smile:
Well explained, the only missing thing would be a video, but even without it we can make our idea of your power, great :smile:

(PS : Thanks for the credit! :smile: )

Is 5000 weapon damage max cap? That what I got up to.
Can someone tell me some of the cap damage in this game.

[quote=“Calv1n”]Is 5000 weapon damage max cap? That what I got up to.
Can someone tell me some of the cap damage in this game.[/quote]
5000 is the maximum value for weapon damage affix.
We don’t have damage cap!

Is 15% attack speed is max? Also is does weapon nature depend on the affix you get? For example: Blessed, Wisdom, and Strength.

newbie question, how or where to find shakram of strenght?

All gears have Natures in them that grants works the same way affix does.

All gears of Rarity with the exception of Legend/Eternal gears will have a name of (Rarity/Weapon/Nature)

On legends, only its Unique name only exist and Nature.

Edit: I didnt get to explain where to get it in my post, didnt I?

Use a Crystal Stone named Beryl on a gear and it will prompt you to choose what nature you want to put in your gear. Check Codex > Dictionary > Nature to learn more about each natures.

2 Likes

tnx alot man, i really like that mythic shakram of strenght would u mind teaching me how to craft that thing? hihi

Warning: Make sure you have MORE THAN ENOUGH of the resources that ill discuss before performing this guide. Also do the guide strictly as poasible and dont skip on instructions. You might want to save your account into the cloud as a precaution.

Get Ragnarok(Rogue) as Base Weapon.
Use Emerald to increase gear Quality it to 25%. Important for MinMax rolls.
Use Peridot to increase Gear Level to 100. Also important for MinMax rolls.
Use Kyanite to make space by removing affixes EXCEPT Legend Weapon Dmg and Defiant. They cant be reobtained by any means once removed.
Use Zircon to add 4 Socket into Ragnarok.
Use a combination of Mythstones to add a mythic affix(Purple) into your Ragnarok.
Cyclone Recipe: Hero + Boon + Haste + Flight
Use Diamond on Ragnarok to attempt to max the roll of Legend Weapon Damage to +200%(+199% - +195% are also acceptable).
Use Topaz to get +5000 Weapon Damage and +2 EAC.
If the Weapon Damage is not max rolled, use Flourite to manually roll them each until max/near max is achieved.

Your Chakram should look like this:
< Cyclone >
Defiant
+200% Weapon Damage
+5000 Weapon Damage
+2 EAC
Affix #6

The 6th affix is where the Crystal Affix will be added(like set affix, only one crystal affix is allowed). Before you do this research first what relevant affix you should look for. Only a certain number of Crystal affixes are available and once you put one(Crystal affix) on a gear, youll have a very very hard time removing it with crystal stones.
Check this site: https://dungeonquest.fandom.com/wiki/Crystal_Affixes

One more note is that if you have a Crit Chance affix for example in your gear and you have used Obsidian into it, you’ll never get the option to get its Crystal affix.

Tip: Often youll get crappy choices with Obsidian(Usually affixes you dont want like Reduced cost, Mp Leech, etc.), in that scenario, do not choose any options and force close the game. Doing this action still consumes the Obsidian but what matters is that your gear doesnt have any Crappy Crystal affix into it. Repeat the process until the affix of choice appears.

Hope this helps you.

2 Likes

this is gonna help me alot start farming now for ragnarok hihihi, tnx a lot man

1 Like

For now I will farm for the mythic rqgnarok, hmmm what about the bomb? which bomb should i use amber? This is my current weaponScreenshot_20200406-063535|690x345

1 Like

Try this build:
Mainhand: Plunderbuss
Offhand: Wrathful Winter
Armor: Nadroji Robe
Helmet: Icicle Crown
Ring: Stone of Nadroji
Amulet: Nadroji Crystal

Unmodified
Nature
Gear Quality
Rolls of Affixes

Modified:
Base Level to 100.
Element to Ice.
Added Epic Goldfind Affix
Added Epic +10 Scattershot
Amber on Offhand for Taunt

Check Dust unlock/craft requirements first before proceeding. If dust is insufficient to unlock/craft then do not proceed.

Map: Level 200 Mythic 3

1min vid: http://imgur.com/a/nrhl4W3

1 Like

you’re really a lot of help man, this build is for pve and farming right? Im just gonna buy a gold hihi, hmmm may i ask whats a good offhand weapon to pair with the shakram of strenght mythic, i think im gonna get the mythic shakram by tommorow or the next day hihihi im aiming for pvp, been following your pvp guide

Any offhand will do, but i have been interested in using bombpouch as it gives mobility and pseudo evasion via smoke bomb. Vials are also decent for Coatweapon and Vanish. Your preference.

It would be beneficial for you to focus first your resources like gold, time and crystals on PvE gears than PvP.

looted it just now hahahaha luckyyyyy, but the dmg is too low cant do floor lv160 even in epic mode

1 Like

Try to get lots of goldfind on gears. Buccaneer gets more effective the more goldfind you have

1 Like

Why is that the golden veins set no longer exist?

1 Like