Build advices

I want to increase DPS but I do not know what to do anymore

Base on my experience affixes like crit chance, extra attack chance can affect DPS…

Palitan mo yung druic at saka aftermath useless yan promise

Say it in english… they don’t understand what you’re saying…

Why not putting your points into MANA? you’re using bloodmagic so it’s like putting points into HP but you also get the “wizard bonus” which increase your allresis per points put in mana :unamused:
Which mean 299 allresist more :wink:

[quote=“Diieter”]Why not putting your points into MANA? you’re using bloodmagic so it’s like putting points into HP but you also get the “wizard bonus” which increase your allresis per points put in mana :unamused:
Which mean 299 allresist more :wink:[/quote]
I tried putting points into mana but it made me lose 2 more boxes to set your mana and mana leech

sadly

My blood magic + Plague create a solid armor for the higher floors

I am planning to replace one other armor instead of druidic

unsuccessful

Eh found this but for warrior [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99

[quote=“RoyalFairy”]Eh found this but for warrior [emoji1]

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99[/quote]
fix it with crystals 15 = Rogue

Succes

I still died while fighting with the 268 EP8 floor with this defense

47K HP and 95% dmg reduction is “very high” especially at floor 268, so it’s weird that you’re dying “often” :open_mouth:

The only reason your dying is because of skyfall or TNT props. You need more dodge in my opinion unless I don’t know.Yours stats is very high[emoji53]

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99

My efforts at this stop me no choice but to raise the floor anymore so I fought 270 is still not over.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S_QZFCagEz … e=youtu.be

[quote=“ninjaning”]My efforts at this stop me no choice but to raise the floor anymore so I fought 270 is still not over.

[/quote]

Nice one, you capped a lot of stats and you’ve a great HP pool, mind showing more?

Also your video is “private” can’t see it

you can see
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S_QZFCagEzw