[Build] Arrow Multi-Piercer w/ gameplay video

2 of his characters are posted. The rogue and the warrior…

Where?

This topic is his rogue, look at tge first page and you will see his gears.
His warrior is here http://shinyboxgames.com/NewSite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1623
Hope it will help…

[quote=“andrielley”]This topic is his rogue, look at tge first page and you will see his gears.
His warrior is here http://shinyboxgames.com/NewSite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1623
Hope it will help…[/quote]

Sorry, I did not understand exactly;). I mean, to intercede with the link to download your records from the game, I was really grateful. Happy New Year

You mean to download his own account to yours?

[quote=“john3116”]
For gold part when I downloaded my data back in few months ago and my gold amount changed to this and I have no idea why and didn’t do anything to it, but I do admit taking advantage for it.

And yes I am on 1.7.1.0 patch[/quote]

sniff sniff
What’s that strange aroma ???

sniff
Definitly bovine!

sniff
Oh yeah, that’s what it is … BS!

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“john3116”]
For gold part when I downloaded my data back in few months ago and my gold amount changed to this and I have no idea why and didn’t do anything to it, but I do admit taking advantage for it.

sniff sniff

sniff
Definitly bovine!

sniff
Oh yeah, that’s what it is … BS![/quote]

he denied that he’s a cheater though…

so let’s pass the blame to DQ system and believe that he’s a legit player, lel :I

+1

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha…

[quote=“newb_player”]he denied that he’s a cheater though…

so let’s pass the blame to DQ system and believe that he’s a legit player, lel :I[/quote]

Agreed! :laughing:

[quote=“newb_player”][quote=“JesteR”][quote=“john3116”]

sniff sniff

sniff
Definitly bovine!

sniff
Oh yeah, that’s what it is … BS![/quote]

he denied that he’s a cheater though…

so let’s pass the blame to DQ system and believe that he’s a legit player, lel :I[/quote]

That’s pretty hard to do since he posted a video of his gameplay that shows the hack working like it should :astonished: but I will try to believe he is an upstanding honest member of the DQ community :wink:

The Gold is what to blame!! :smiley:

I don’t mind if you really have to call me cheater
I just want to share builds since I enjoy trying different builds
besides having so much gold doesn’t really do much as I still have to farm a lot of crystals to craft the items

[quote=“john3116”]I don’t mind if you really have to call me cheater
I just want to share builds since I enjoy trying different builds
besides having so much gold doesn’t really do much as I still have to farm a lot of crystals to craft the items[/quote]

You ARE a cheat, I know it, you know it, and you know I know it!
And don’t be trying to justify your actions by saying its only a lot of gold and you still have to do all the hard work, because that is utter crap! We both know what you use does a lot more than give you maxed gold!
Worse still is putting the blame of your modded gold onto a game download error, and not forgetting lying to dev team about your 1.7 version!

Sharing builds is great, cheating your way to be able to make those builds and passing them on like your doing it as a great service is what makes you look like an assclown when everyone learns that your nothing but a cheat.
Hang your head in shame!

Okok this is just a cheater’s build!
Oh and I lied about the game version, yeah there is a feat challenge system before 1.7!
oooh a cheater who is so stupid and farmed all his crystals and complete a lot +2 crystal feats to get the reasonable hero lvl and enough crystals to craft the armour!
oooooh this game surely has no data download/upload problems since release till now!
Someone is so godly knows everything someone else knows!
Such cheater thread shouldn’t be even allowed in this forum!
Cmon just go ahead ban and delete all these threads!
Really lol.

I will just continue to share another build when I finish it anyway.
Make sure you dont come to my next thread, you shouldn’t be even reading a what-so-called cheater’s thread!
kthxbye.

1 Like

[quote=“john3116”]Okok this is just a cheater’s build!
Oh and I lied about the game version, yeah there is a feat challenge system before 1.7!
oooh a cheater who is so stupid and farmed all his crystals and complete a lot +2 crystal feats to get the reasonable hero lvl and enough crystals to craft the armour!
oooooh this game surely has no data download/upload problems since release till now!
Someone is so godly knows everything someone else knows!
Such cheater thread shouldn’t be even allowed in this forum!
Cmon just go ahead ban and delete all these threads!
Really lol.

I will just continue to share another build when I finish it anyway.
Make sure you dont come to my next thread, you shouldn’t be even reading a what-so-called cheater’s thread!
kthxbye.[/quote]

A little touchy for an upstanding, honest player don’t you think ?

how come ur guy shoots 4 arrows at once? i can only get my archer to shoot 2 at once

Add zenith on your ring n amulet it adds multi attack giving you 5 arrows at once…

Add zenith on your ring n amulet it adds multi attack giving you 5 arrows at once…[/quote]

Or add the legendary affix multi attack :wink:

even he’s a muppets, I still give thanks for this guide! I learned a li’l of his Rogue build though… :stuck_out_tongue:

Can i change the rage set affix for frozen set? Whats best?

Sorry im not good in english

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk