[Build] Arrow Multi-Piercer w/ gameplay video

Most of the rouge builds use a pistol and I dont see any rouge builds use a bow, so I decided to try to build 1 and surprisingly it works quite good. Currently at floor 400+ EP8 and I still can able to kill the boss within 1 - 3 sec and be able to tank the monsters easily without dying at all.

How does this build works?
Your main and the only attack that is going to be used is guidedshot.
you will want to max out guideshot rank because of its effect: +2.5% per rank damage per monster pierced
That means each time an arrow pierce through a monster, it will add +2.5% per guidedshot rank damage and keep increasing when passing another monster until the arrow disappears.
My basic damage per arrow is pretty weak actually, but when there are more monsters nearby, each arrow can potentially become extremely powerful.

Set used: Bloodmagic, Plague, Rage, Permafrost, Pathfinder, Living Force

With bloodmagic, plague and a few crystal, epic hp affix the armor rating is pretty high too, more than enough for Floor 400+ EP8.
Pathfinder further decrease the damage received, which helps for higher floors too.

The Vial is mainly for stealth when the armor is not enough to tank the monsters (Idk since which floor yet)
with the reduce cd and veil talent, Stealth active time and cooldown time are going to be nearly the same, allowing you being invincible for most of the time.

I have no idea how living force actually worked but I feel it will be useful for this build for that +250% damage

Now comes to pros and cons of this build.

Pros:
Fast monster clearing when there are good number of monsters nearby(ideally 4+)
Auto monster aiming
Tanky (26.42M EHP)
Fast big hits for those who love to see them

Cons:
Weak on 1v1 situation
Extreme fxxxing UGLY hat (I really don’t like this hat, wish it can be changed)
No good looking dps stats at all

Improvements:
Pet stats since my pet stats is so rubbish
Feel free to suggest improvements

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lhdlFZ1p4I#t=13

Gear + Stats:

Since you have pooled your mama/health you should find a mythic item that would make better use of your mana potions. Also, that is a gigantic gold number. Are you on version 1.7.1.0 patch?

You mean Draught for the mythic item?
I feel that it sacrifice too much affix slots just for 50% attack and speed which you must click every 3 seconds
well I will try to get this ring when I get more crystals to craft it

For gold part when I downloaded my data back in few months ago and my gold amount changed to this and I have no idea why and didn’t do anything to it, but I do admit taking advantage for it.

And yes I am on 1.7.1.0 patch

Ok thanks for the heads up!

I smell a nerf is coming for guidedshot

Naw…

Naw…[/quote]

cool because I really love messing around with a bow

living force doesn’t work with arrow :I
+4 extra attack chance is useless as it rarely proc with +4 multi shot…

so far… you can make it to 700+ with no prob… but then you’ll probably switch to another build by then :smile:

anddd

i really hate how the fashion doesn’t work when you have a separate talent tree equipment… xD

1 Like

[quote=“newb_player”]living force doesn’t work with arrow :I
+4 extra attack chance is useless as it rarely proc with +4 multi shot…

so far… you can make it to 700+ with no prob… but then you’ll probably switch to another build by then :smile:

anddd

i really hate how the fashion doesn’t work when you have a separate talent tree equipment… xD[/quote]
Thanks for the feedback, I should probably change the extra attack chance to something else then, probably +20% ice damage?

That’s sad that living force doesn’t work with arrows when it is definitely a projectile, maybe it is a bug?
For now I am thinking if I should replace it with an epic affix or another set affix, maybe trickster?

I wish we can choose between different models of clothing freely instead of only able to stick to specific model when you use a specific talent

mirror image is useless for a guideshot type of build…
because extra-attack and multi attack won’t proc on your clones…
so that clone would just fire 1 arrow at a time…

you can add some proc to your set(storm, orb, twister) as it would add nicely to your attack speed and add a variety to your damage pool

you can replace that living force with another set affix you already have :I
since the set cap is 8…
it would be good to amplify one of your set affix a little bit further… :laughing:

ok thanks for the suggestions :smiley:

:laughing: :unamused:

Wtf.I wanna get that bug too.[emoji13]

recently noticed…

just want to ask… are you a cheater? lel :I

you have like so many gold… :I

and were those vanities… bought? or were hacked? :laughing:

[quote=“newb_player”]recently noticed…

just want to ask… are you a cheater? lel :I

you have like so many gold… :I

and were those vanities… bought? or were hacked? :laughing:[/quote]
If you think I am that’s fine but no.

im trying to make my rogue like this, since my flintlocks cant make on 200+ floors… im on the move now and im firing 5 arrows for now… and piercing power is the best…
not yet tanky though, coz im only having 17k hp… :smiley:
must farm more cs…
its a good build!!

I really like the look of this build, I like the idea of using a bow. Nice work.

I don’t understand why living force doesn’t work? Must be a bug?

i dont really know. Maybe a bug.
I dont know now in 1.7,but in 1.6 using spellsword and living force doesnt give u the benifits of living force… but with a wizard comets are considered projectiles but on diff class they are not… :smiley:

Hello, can you upload me you all character?