[Build] Ice Throwing

This appears to be correct. I thought the stat not showing in the stat sheet was a bug, but it isn’t working as it says, which may be a bug, im not certain.

What the talent SAYS it does is add 100% Frostbite DMG at lvl 20. That is slightly different from the wording on the affix, which would read as 100% Frostbiting. I actually never noticed that until now when I compared them side by side. So it may be the intended effect, but its very ambiguous wording.

If you have 100% Frostbiting, and lvl 20 Icebound, you would get your 200% cap.
100% + 100%(100%) = 200%[/quote]
You may try it youdelf . In my settting, no frositing but 17 icebound ,but still no frositing in my stat page. I remember that it has been applied since the verson which no limit for frositing.

This appears to be correct. I thought the stat not showing in the stat sheet was a bug, but it isn’t working as it says, which may be a bug, im not certain.

What the talent SAYS it does is add 100% Frostbite DMG at lvl 20. That is slightly different from the wording on the affix, which would read as 100% Frostbiting. I actually never noticed that until now when I compared them side by side. So it may be the intended effect, but its very ambiguous wording.

If you have 100% Frostbiting, and lvl 20 Icebound, you would get your 200% cap.
100% + 100%(100%) = 200%[/quote]
You may try it youdelf . In my settting, no frositing but 17 icebound ,but still no frositing in my stat page. I remember that it has been applied since the verson which no limit for frositing.[/quote]
I did try it myself, which is where all those results and observations I just posted came from.

I said you appear to be correct, I just don’t know if its supposed to be like that as the phrasing on the two is so close. For now im thinking Icebound is working the way they want it to, but I don’t feel the description adequately describes what it’s supposed to be doing.

Different stats ( dmg hp etc…). Look at 1st page. This guy hidding something. Btw checked problem with frostbite. Without frostbite stat on equip its didnt workiing. Dmg fall to 50-40%. Sry for my english.

Its already been proven he is using cheats/hacks, don’t sweat it :wink: