[BUILD] Nadroji luck

Ok, so when the new (GREAT) update is already out i will introduce you my farming build. It is strong enough to farm 350+ lvl maps (you need to farm there for some of the new legends).

what floor you in when craft this set, i’m in floor 200 and i use Amethyst many, many time but don’t have nadoji, eternalized’ set. too hard to have it

You have to find the set items and craft them later. It is not possible to get the new set affixes with crystals.

So many Nadroji affixes! :smile:

I left mine at 5 in favor of other farming affixes Crystalline and Eternalized, I’d rathet get those items than just rare legends.

[quote=“Rubik”]So many Nadroji affixes! :smile:

I left mine at 5 in favor of other farming affixes Crystalline and Eternalized, I’d rathet get those items than just rare legends.[/quote]
For now Crystalline and Eternalized didn’t seems to be effective enough for me. The drop is not obvious at least.

gonna ask sum question i played DQ almost a month…but ive never seen a legend pet…

You can do one of two things …

1. Suck it up and get used to it.
  2. Complete the “kill enslaver” feat, the reward is a legend pet.
1 Like

Ive got my first legend pet after more or less 4 months of playing, got my second after 2 months then 3rd on the feat and my latest this week. Ive been playing since rogue came out, and that is ages ago.
So chill my friend they are super duper rare.

can you give me a suggestion on how to have a farming build as a starter what should i focus more first. im already 99 so im focused on gearing up but i want to have a good farming build to be able to gear up more

hope someone will also share their farming build on a bow rouge :smiley:

What’s the point of having Adventurer when you’re already max level?

Just i had an empty socket and put Adventurer for helping me climb the leaderboard again, 'cause after preinstall 2 months ago i lost my exp.

1 Like

You have to find the set items and craft them later. It is not possible to get the new set affixes with crystals.[/quote]
tks u! and have any way to find crystal and mythisttons faster, i don’t enought crystal and myth for craft item even i work too hard :frowning:

You have to find the set items and craft them later. It is not possible to get the new set affixes with crystals.[/quote]
tks u! and have any way to find crystal and mythisttons faster, i don’t enought crystal and myth for craft item even i work too hard :frowning:[/quote]

Awwwww bless, having to work hard in a game, that’s just so wrong !!! Nasty, evil dev team, making players do a little work to better themselves. How dare they do this, I’m going to write to my local politician and get the government to pass a law to make games easier, we demand an instant lameness button, that grants us everything in the first second.

1 Like

And they said unto thee, “USE FUCKING ITEM DROP AFFIX!”

1 Like

And they said unto thee, “USE FUCKING ITEM DROP AFFIX!”[/quote]
Jester i like your irony :smiley:
@yohkunsama after the update you can check for merchant if there is some high value crystal :smile:

And they said unto thee, “USE FUCKING ITEM DROP AFFIX!”[/quote]
Jester i like your irony :smiley:
@yohkunsama after the update you can check for merchant if there is some high value crystal :smile:[/quote]
ok, tks u, i’m building my farm’s sets, it may be take me long time, But can i craft eternal item with crystal effix??? like this

[quote=“yohkunsama”]
ok, tks u, i’m building my farm’s sets, it may be take me long time, But can i craft eternal item with crystal effix??? like this
[/quote]
To craft eternals with crystal affixes, you’ll need the following. Blood, sweat, tears, and time, lots of time. Oh and a pinch of luck never hurt anyone!

Anyway kinda necroposting, but whats the damage on this? I know its for farming and not damage. But id just like to know.

To be clear, you can’t “craft” eternals, you can only get lucky. :stuck_out_tongue:

What does the Nadroji do? I have 65% increased chance to spawn legends, does that meen legends mobs or legends item drops or something else.

It means that when a Legend item Drops it has a higher chance of being a rare legend like Cataclysm.