[BUILD PVP] [DQ 2.0] Rogue

ITEMS

SKILLS / STATS

ARENA STATS

MYTHICS
COSMIC ORB
NOVA
EXPOSED - Should be replace with skilled/Sureshot or Brutal anything but exposed :wink:
DESPERATION
DISCORDANCE
EMPYREAN

SETS
RAGE
OVERLOAD - Once enemy retaliate, this will proc and blind enemy. More turns to blinkstrike. PLAGUE
MOMENTUM - on pet
PERMAFROST
GLADIATOR

CRYSTAL AFFIX
1000 HP on HIT (x2)
75% Total HP (x2)
225 Crit Damage

LEGEND AFFIX
ICE DAMAGE (x2)
COAT PROC
MOVE SPEED
IGNORE RESIST
STUN IMMUNE
FROZEN IMMUNE

EPIC AFFIX
5000 Weapon Damage
5000 HP (x4)
25% Total HP (x2)
5000 Ice Damage

This is my broken build. As you might notice, I still have exposed leather. Which is obviously the most useless stat in this build. The GODS of loots havent smiled on me yet. ( Arrgg…Nadroji Robe please, Vacuus Scipio, Mutiny). Once I got one of those, I prolly replace one of the Items. But as of now, this is what ive been using on in Arena.

First Skill I use during arena is Stealth (Ambered Nova Bomb). Then Blink all the way to your opponent.

(Feel free to suggest. Id be happy to test your suggestion to improve this build)
Thanks! :relieved:

3 Likes

Desperation was fixed. You need an MP regen affix to make use of it now. Ignore Resist does nothing vs players.

2 Likes

If Ignore Resist does nothing to player, then maybe it should be replaced with Dmg to Elites. I’m not sure whether it can be gotten from ruby though :smile:

1 Like

Ah, Blink strike.

That’s why we can never have nice things.

2 Likes

btw why using bomb ?
why not using vial since you already have blinkstrike for mobility purpose, right ?
plus you will also got Coatweapon for 100% critical, no need to have coat proc affix (which probability is nerfed in PvP as far as I know, CMIIW).

1 Like

Thank you, I will definitely consider changing those affix once i get my self some crystals. :heart_eyes: