Farming Build: The Floor Sweeper (overhauled in post no. 52)

Yep. I always use larimars on maps to get pack size and then diamond to roll atleast 130%

2 Likes

Great!

130% pack size rare(yellow) map is good enough to get the above results already.

1 Like

Noooooooo!!! now I want to make my own Very Easy Floor Sweeper Farm Build!!! :mage: :crossed_swords: :corn:

1 Like

Larimar rare enemies onto maps to increase enslavers.

1 Like

Looks like a fun floor sweeper build @NUIQUE

Your wizard image reminded me of the character in the movie below. Enjoy :point_down:

2 Likes

UPDATE

Again this is most ideal for solo farming(floors 101-~500, very easy difficulty) and will require a heft of resources.

However, a farming build is a very good investment because it pays off a lot in the long run. Furthermore, farming is more stress relieving compared with PVE and more so with Battle Arena.

To get the above legend results you have to use an imp pet and set your loot pick option to “legends” so your imp will pickup all other items and convert them.

Please refer to the top for more description.
I am sharing this so you don’t have to hack.

Note: The draught mythic on the ring was for a momentum affixed pet but you can ditch it so you can use the space for something else.

Invest 20 hero points each on “fortune” and “skullshield”(if you are a wizard user)

3 Likes

@NUIQUE would you call me a bad person if i use the word “EXTERMINATE EM’ ALL” for farming build? :smile:

video uploading…

ooops Done… just ignore all the annoying pop ups from Messenger. :anger:

5 Likes

Looks great brah!

Maybe you can give us some of your crafting dusts. :star_struck:

2 Likes

newb question bruh. legends from shop consider also as legends found? @NUIQUE

2 Likes

I don’t know either. My toons are 1.0k+ legends found so I can’t tell the difference if I purchase a red item in the shop. Get a new toon now maybe? :smiley_cat:

Playing aside, you impress me that you are divulging so much about your real life name in the game. Jesus. I am too scared I even changed my youtube account name when I linked a video here. :laughing:

1 Like

@kiane_zaine if you have enough luck and say eternal set affix then any epic item bought from shop could be legend or higher and any legend could be eternal. That would count as legends found rather than bought.

1 Like

I got my first eternal fabled weapon by buying legend weapons from shop :grinning:

3 Likes

@dickwad thanks for the info. thats why i’ve always check the shop if there’s a legend items there. :smile:

2 Likes

@NUIQUE i usually salvage legends to dust. even eternal items.

Legends (depends on level) = 5

Eternal (depends on level) = 20

2 Likes

Buying item at shop like dropped item, it have a chance to be eternal, blue item have chance to be legend if u lucky

3 Likes

I convert blues and greens.

I salvage reds.

Other looted items are dealt with by my imps.

2 Likes

@NUIQUE heh! how come my IMP never eats. :angry:

1 Like

if I remember, buying a Legend item from the shop is like using Dust to unlock a Legend item, it isn’t counted as a found item. but it has been a long time since I tested it out, so am not sure about buying from the shop considered being found.

1 Like

If you buy an item from shop and it becomes legend it counts as a legend found @Golem :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

But @Golem is right in that buying a legend item from the shop doesn’t count as a legend found. Only non legend items purchased which become legends through luck count
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: