[Build][Ultimate] Zilvia's Ninja Strike!

• Floor 102 specifically? :astonished:[/quote]

Nadroji do not drop on floor 100 or below. To get a chance of dropping it, you need to play on floor 101. Unless you want to play a map with 0 chance of getting a Nadroji even though that is the item you are hunting for, you should play 101 or higher. That means the lowest Legend map would be 102.

nice build and good video bro zilvia
that a real ninja on that videoā€¦hehe

from bow to chakram.
now chakram to dagger,

ninja build is very low survivality,
low dmg. but im still trying, rerolling,

im at m3 floor 918
using bow, mrmaru build.

Rogues have access to Immortality. Survivability is not an issue.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œkairou4everā€]from bow to chakram.
now chakram to dagger,

ninja build is very low survivality,
low dmg. but im still trying, rerolling,

im at m3 floor 918
using bow, mrmaru build.[/quote]
I already mentioned in cons.
Let me reapeat it once again

1.Very low survivability (due to my current equipment)
2.Hard-Unable to control
3.Messy (you left all mess behind and have to run back to collect them LOL)
4.Not sure how long can this last. Now Iā€™m currently on 264th floor, mythic 3 without problem. I canā€™t guarantee about later onā€¦
5.Kinda weak to TNT, Skyfall map affixes.

Rogues have access to Immortality. Survivability is not an issue.[/quote]

Mr.Unities has hinted this and I think Iā€™ve found the way, once I finish re-equipping Iā€™ll post an update build again.

[quote=ā€œatoxklipanā€]nice build and good video bro zilvia
that a real ninja on that videoā€¦hehe[/quote]
I thinks sheā€™s more like Dual Blade from MapleStory lol
But in 3D not 2D

I think it should be boosted on damage/DPS. and maybe a 50% reduce cooldown affix for unlimited stealth :smile:

What do you think of the Coat Weapon proc and the Brutal mythic affix.

Im planning on incorporating these two affixes in my ninja Rogue aswell just need some input from the pros. :smiley:

[quote=ā€œJTmonā€]What do you think of the Coat Weapon proc and the Brutal mythic affix.

Im planning on incorporating these two affixes in my ninja Rogue aswell just need some input from the pros. :smiley:[/quote]
I donā€™t think Coat weapon proc isnā€™t good idea because Ninja build depends a lot on RAW damage and since proc system changed to chance on attack per second youā€™ll need a lot of affix slots to make it work. For brutal mythic affix is a good idea keep it up!

[quote=ā€œJTmonā€]What do you think of the Coat Weapon proc and the Brutal mythic affix.

Im planning on incorporating these two affixes in my ninja Rogue aswell just need some input from the pros. :smiley:[/quote]

Coat weapon allows you to have elemental crit right, like freeze immoliate, paralysis and toxic. Now if you want to maximize this affix put some elemental crit damage, frostbiting high voltage blight blistering, depending on your choice of elemental. :wink:

[quote=ā€œandrielleyā€][quote=ā€œJTmonā€]What do you think of the Coat Weapon proc and the Brutal mythic affix.

Coat weapon allows you to have elemental crit right, like freeze immoliate, paralysis and toxic. Now if you want to maximize this affix put some elemental crit damage, frostbiting high voltage blight blistering, depending on your choice of elemental. :wink:[/quote]
Well I never need coat weapon at all coz blinkstrike already cause stun (paralyze)

[quote=ā€œzilviaā€][quote=ā€œandrielleyā€][quote=ā€œJTmonā€]What do you think of the Coat Weapon proc and the Brutal mythic affix.

Coat weapon allows you to have elemental crit right, like freeze immoliate, paralysis and toxic. Now if you want to maximize this affix put some elemental crit damage, frostbiting high voltage blight blistering, depending on your choice of elemental. :wink:[/quote]
Well I never need coat weapon at all coz blinkstrike already cause stun (paralyze)[/quote]

Really? Coz i cant find in the dictionary or anywhere in the description of blinkstrike where it will cause stun, or maybe im missing something. Maybe you have stagger talent?

Blinkstrike also stuns target. Itā€™s not there in the dictionary :smile:

Ahhh ok. Thanks. But im sticking with my ice combosā€¦ :smiley:

Iā€™ve updated my build again, please check out pg.1.
Thank you!

hello zilvia,

how many diamons till u got all the capped stats ?

[quote=ā€œkairou4everā€]hello zilvia,

how many diamons till u got all the capped stats ?[/quote]
Countless

1 Like

?[quote=ā€œzilviaā€][quote=ā€œkairou4everā€]hello zilvia,

Countless[/quote]

theirs a trick to capped affix ?

[quote=ā€œkairou4everā€]?[quote=ā€œzilviaā€][quote=ā€œkairou4everā€]hello zilvia,

Countless[/quote]

theirs a trick to capped affix ?[/quote]
Well for the best rolling chance your item must be at lvl 100 and 25% item quality thatā€™s all I know

Been a while since I have been here. Very nice to see it updated!

1. Get a warrior Ragnarok and jasper it for +100% WD dagger.
    Edit: A Dagger like this is great too but GL finding it. =P

2. Remove 3 Blinkstrike proc and get 3 +5 Blinkstrike skill. At lv 31 Blinkstrike, every cast will give u 3 Blinkstrikes instead of 2.

3. Once you get a different pet, remove Pathfinder for Deadly arts. You can get more Damage reduction with it plus chance to refresh all cooldowns.

4. Once you get Deadly arts, remove Relentless for Viel. Then you can remove all defensive sets like Plague, and Vampiric Touch for more offensive ones like Maelstorm and Adventurer. You will also be able to replace one of your High Voltage for Glass Cannon and remove dodge for deadly strike.

[quote=ā€œkairou4everā€]hello zilvia,

each affix rolls from 0-200 different possibilities. Legends cut this down to 50. I do not know the exact effect of IQ on the new legend rolls so lets assume an IQ of 0. 2 affixes mean 5050 = ~2500 diamonds. 3 affixes = 5050*50 = 125000 diamonds.