[Build][Ultimate] Zilvia's Ninja Strike!

Hi everybody, I’ve been around this forum quite a while and saw many good builds.
So I would like to share mine, it might not be that good comparing to other’s but I hope this could be a good guideline to many new players.
Any suggestions/comments I’d appreciate!

Nothing much, it’s just a blinkstrike proc build with Ninja Set affix

No more pros and cons described, please see it yourself. :unamused:

For Hero points, Focus on Blinkstrike, the rest is all up to your preference :unamused:

I’ve updated NEW gameplay video, please check it out! :laughing:
For the best Ninja Experience, please watch it in Hd at 60fps
youtube.com/watch?v=GmT8VD4t5wY

Great build, and great video.

I really like to see posts like this, from ( no disrespect to you Zilvia ), lesser known members of the community.
And what makes it even more of an enjoyable thing to see, is the fact that not all the affixes are rolled perfect, its a true reflection of what can be done by a regular player. What I mean by regular player, is a player who is not a play tester, and who obviously has not used cheats/hacks.

Once again, awesome build Silvia, and thank you for posting :smiley:

1 Like

[quote=“JesteR”]Great build, and great video.

I really like to see posts like this, from ( no disrespect to you Zilvia ), lesser known members of the community.
And what makes it even more of an enjoyable thing to see, is the fact that not all the affixes are rolled perfect, its a true reflection of what can be done by a regular player. What I mean by regular player, is a player who is not a play tester, and who obviously has not used cheats/hacks.

Once again, awesome build Silvia, and thank you for posting :smiley:[/quote]

Thank you JesteR I’m willing to be a part of this game & community.

Not all of us use the testing account to make guide. =P Rubik for example used all his resources to make the Redrum build. XD

I do agree that it is nice to see newer players post guides.

im playing this kind of gameplay, dagger then blinking around with the blinkstrike proc, tnt really is annoying since you can’t control it where it will land most of the time but skyfall is easy i just hunt the cartographer right away once the cartographer is dead no more annoying skyfall

He he thanks for the tip.
I’ll try to do as you said.
:laughing:

Not all of us use the testing account to make guide. =P Rubik for example used all his resources to make the Redrum build. XD

I do agree that it is nice to see newer players post guides.[/quote]

Likewise I have never used the testing account.

Rubik is already an established theorycrafter/build maker/play tester regardless of where the resources came from. Rubik is also a long serving member of the forum and a regular poster.
As it is now, there are only 2 types of members posting builds, play testers who are already established as build makers, and the “1 post wonders” who are simply whoring for attention, by thinking we are all amazed by their builds using hacks and the size of their epeen’s.

Zilvia is a new breed, showing a build, that any normal player can achieve, while we strive to copy the builds of Rubik. Its an intermediate build, and gives a lot more hope to players, knowing that they can have a competitive build, without the unrealistic amounts of perfectly rolled affixes and the resources needed for them.

With chatter of a “budget version” of builds, along with Zilvia’s, its a stepping stone inbetween nothing and über, something we have seriously been without up until now.

1 Like

Find a Nadroji pendant and put Electrified on it to obtain 25% Paralyze.
Nice pet BTW :smile:

@Zilvia - I really like your post,im a regular player like you. This boost my fighting spirit. LOL! now i’ll play more and make a good build just like you do. :smile:

You can do it, pal!

[quote=“zzvilzz”]Find a Nadroji pendant and put Electrified on it to obtain 25% Paralyze.
Nice pet BTW :smile:[/quote]
Thanks, seriously I wish I was lucky enough to find one.

[quote=“zilvia”][quote=“zzvilzz”]Find a Nadroji pendant and put Electrified on it to obtain 25% Paralyze.
Thanks, seriously I wish I was lucky enough to find one.[/quote]

Make floor 102 mythic 3 legend maps. It greatly boosts your chances of getting them (I have aprox 3 of each Nadroji accessory for my rogue)

[quote=“Unities”][quote=“zilvia”][quote=“zzvilzz”]Find a Nadroji pendant and put Electrified on it to obtain 25% Paralyze.
Thanks, seriously I wish I was lucky enough to find one.[/quote]

Make floor 102 mythic 3 legend maps. It greatly boosts your chances of getting them (I have aprox 3 of each Nadroji accessory for my rogue)[/quote]
Jeez, jealous!
Thanks for the tip btw :laughing:

• Floor 102 specifically? :astonished:
1 Like

Wow, never seen my name so many times in one thread. I feel special. [emoji12]

Nice video. Although I’m not much of a rogue guy, I played around with the ninja set when I first found some pieces. It is FUN! It kinda hurts my eyes though trying to keep up with all that jumping around.

[quote=“Rubik”]Wow, never seen my name so many times in one thread. I feel special. [emoji12]

Nice video. Although I’m not much of a rogue guy, I played around with the ninja set when I first found some pieces. It is FUN! It kinda hurts my eyes though trying to keep up with all that jumping around.[/quote]
Lol it always makes me feel dizzy. I have to take more break after long play

Oh I’ve got a question regarding extra attack.
Should I keep extra attack affix on my off hand?
Or should I replace it with something else? Does it affect dagger attack?
I just got a ruby from gambling lol.
Thanks in advance

Extra attack only works on quickattack, not blinkstrike. I think you should replace it by High Voltage :smile:

Yes, EAC will work with daggers, only on primary skills though, so QuickAttack. It is just like your Mutilate talent on your chest piece. I’m not sure how those two interact together though.

Thank you. Hopefully I’ll get it on this roll lol