[BUILD] UPDATED : WIZARD meteor/stealth (dmg upto 4998B)

just like the glass cannon build back then… lel :I

oh well, thanks for the guide :laughing:

@diieter, yup 4k all resist due to spellsword… i have almost 200% dodge…

and also spellsword does add mp… so maybe thats why i still have life after BM

Spellsword has been nerf for rogues and warriors, now brace yourselves, i smell another nerfing for spellsword… :smiley:
Well i hope they would not. :smile:

[quote=“andrielley”]Spellsword has been nerf for rogues and warriors, now brace yourselves, i smell another nerfing for spellsword… :smiley:
Well i hope they would not. :smile:[/quote]

nerfs going to come :smile:

LOL, I think this build is also OP coz dmg/resist/mp boost just for adding dodge maybe they will put cap on dodge via spellsword…

this build almost 1 hits everything…
kinda slow killer though against mobs around you
this build is preferable to players who rush at the cartographer to advance dungeon lvl fast…

[quote=“KrustY”]@diieter, yup 4k all resist due to spellsword… i have almost 200% dodge…

and also spellsword does add mp… so maybe thats why i still have life after BM[/quote]

Ain’t dodge capped at 60%?

@Diieter: it normally is. But the cap doesn’t apply to Spellswords Dodge Cap. :smile:
Dunno if a nerf is incoming or if this is intended.

[quote=“CentraBPM”]@Diieter: it normally is. But the cap doesn’t apply to Spellswords Dodge Cap. :smile:
Dunno if a nerf is incoming or if this is intended.[/quote]

Oh thanks Dom! Well knowning Chris, I think a fix will happen (it’s more a bugfix that a nerf) :laughing:

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“CentraBPM”]@Diieter: it normally is. But the cap doesn’t apply to Spellswords Dodge Cap. :smile:

Oh thanks Dom! Well knowning Chris, I think a fix will happen (it’s more a bugfix that a nerf) :laughing:[/quote]

LOL… i had a feeling this would happen… hehe… well anyways my wiz was deleted… changed to a rogue now…

[quote=“KrustY”][quote=“Diieter”][quote=“CentraBPM”]@Diieter: it normally is. But the cap doesn’t apply to Spellswords Dodge Cap. :smile:

Oh thanks Dom! Well knowning Chris, I think a fix will happen (it’s more a bugfix that a nerf) :laughing:[/quote]

LOL… i had a feeling this would happen… hehe… well anyways my wiz was deleted… changed to a rogue now…[/quote]

Thats harsh

That’s normal to fix bugs
Especially when they unbalance the game that much, srly 4K allres :unamused:

May I know is your item hunt or craft ? I’m new to this game.

They’re crafted :smile:

Spells word.? I can’t even get that. Too damn hard. -.-