[BUILD] Warrior (Spells) (with updated video link as of Aug31,2015)

This is my warrior build. and would like to ask for some advice or improvement regarding my built.

[color=#40FFFF]VIDEO LINK!!! (not updated with the current built) [/color]
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32qtu2

[color=#40FFFF]VIDEO LINK!!! (as of 082515) [/color]
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32zug9

UPDATE AS OF AUGUST 31, 2015

[color=#40FFFF]UPDATED VIDEO LINK!!! (as of 083115) [/color]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZD43AntheA

[color=#40FFFF]VIDEO LINK!!! (not updated with the current built) [/color]
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32qtu2

[color=#40FFFF]VIDEO LINK!!! (as of 082515) [/color]
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32zug9

THANKS!

Reserve. ill upload a video soon. (will download a gamerecorder first :smile:)

thanks!

I want that pet! XD

lol clogon. u dont have shiba.? seem like u really need permafrost on pet… hehe.

Do you not notice that it is an eternal pet?

That pet is almost so perfect…

That sore +10 Blindside though! Makes some OCD triggers here and there…

By the way, what skill do you mainly use for killing stuff? I’d suggest swapping that Spell Sword with Battle Mage so you can actually dump heroic points on your skills.

[quote=“ocenyx”]That pet is almost so perfect…

By the way, what skill do you mainly use for killing stuff? I’d suggest swapping that Spell Sword with Battle Mage so you can actually dump heroic points on your skills.[/quote]

Yea, the pet was a great drop from somewhere i cant remember. lol. lucky indeed

… i used almost all my skills. sprint–>taunt–>meteor–>-->comet–>then the proc spells will do the work :smiley:

i would try to make a video soon. so anybody would see. not so much of a damage built

Well if you want to do some major damage you may need to stick to one or two damaging skills and amber the rest to support/traversal skills (Read: KISS Principle)

Since you really like that spell sword skillsets, which also means your heroic points can’t be dumped to skills, it may be much more efficient to grab Aftermath (if it’s already fixed) instead of wasting a skill slot for taunt.

Nice Build.
Very nice pet.

For Amulet I really Like prayer. When you use your offhand it would heal a lot.
For Armor you are incorporating ice damage you can use Stonecold.
I like the +5 talent on both head and armor.

For sets you should take a look on Identity set and Maelstorm set. maelstorm cannot be rolled though with amethyst.

If you plan to update on the new patch you should first read the patch notes.
A lot of mechanics was change
Spell sword set on the new patch has a big change.

[quote=“ocenyx”]Well if you want to do some major damage you may need to stick to one or two damaging skills and amber the rest to support/traversal skills (Read: KISS Principle)

Since you really like that spell sword skillsets, which also means your heroic points can’t be dumped to skills, it may be much more efficient to grab Aftermath (if it’s already fixed) instead of wasting a skill slot for taunt.[/quote]

what would aftermath replace? i dont have any skill points for my taunt (note: newly edited picture above)

[quote=“emman23”]Nice Build.
Very nice pet.

[/quote]

Change my armors talent to stone cold. and it increased a lot of damage. thanks for the tip. it increase my comets dps from 15m-29m.

[quote=“darellleyesa”][quote=“emman23”]Nice Build.
Very nice pet.

[/quote]

Change my armors talent to stone cold. and it increased a lot of damage. thanks for the tip. it increase my comets dps from 15m-25m.[/quote]
Nice. I can’t see your natures it also factors in. If you need speed go for haste if you want more element damage go for element nature.

[quote=“emman23”][quote=“darellleyesa”][quote=“emman23”]Nice Build.
Very nice pet.

[/quote]

Change my armors talent to stone cold. and it increased a lot of damage. thanks for the tip. it increase my comets dps from 15m-25m.[/quote]
Nice. I can’t see your natures it also factors in. If you need speed go for haste if you want more element damage go for element nature.[/quote]

thats right. changed my 2 natures of luck to elements.

Vamp Touch is the least useful of your sets. Replace it with Aftermath.

Isnt vamp touch a big hp booster?

Yes. I said “Least useful” by looking at all his sets.

Aftermath would not help. Vamp Touch would still be helpful.

Thanks anyway

From an objective point of view it will help. Your taunts will be automatic, and at the same time you’re free to amber your offhand special to something else.

Well it’s your build…