Can someone help beginner tips?

Hello everyone, I know the game to the point that I have lvl 50 with wizzard, but I am in doubt about how to continue in the game.
What should I focus on?
I’m currently walking 60, do you have any beginners guide?
build for starters? I thank you all: D
I’m learning a lot from the build … but until the =

Try to match up all the elemets in your equips that should give you boost in damage.
And focus on survability of your char, adding MP/HP steal in your equips will greatly help.

1 Like

Try to match up all the elemets in your equips that should give you boost in damage.
And focus on survability of your char, adding MP/HP steal in your equips will greatly help.

ok tank you

at this point, you need to decide if you want to just fight monsters and get loot, or get the 6 Perks that make it easier to get more loot.
if your are fighting monsters and getting loot, the choices are to climb floors or farm for loot. climbing focus’s on surviving and dealing lots of damage, farming focus’s on getting lots of loot from defeating monsters and stuff, while surviving.
if you are going for Perks, you need to get 200% experience bonus, and then some survival and damage ability, because you only need to survive around floor 100-110. experience from monsters stops increasing at floor 100. any space left over can have some farming affixes, like gold find and luck.
also, do a search on beginner and noob tips, there has been a lot of advice given to help players new to DQ.

3 Likes

Put luck on your items and you will find better ones. Look at your main attacks and add points to those attacks on items. Put all points into power. Max fortune strength dexterity and wisdom for now. Keep killing cartographers. Raise or drop the difficulty level floor to floor depending on easy or hard you find it

2 Likes

Get to floor 200 as fast as possible or higher, make sure you complete floors quickly, test different difficulties, high item drops % affix, luck, gold finds, max hero points on your main skill as well as fortune, dexterity and others you like, learn what each affix does and see how they combine, etc.

3 Likes

When you get level 99 you can get an ascension pack plus a perk from the vendor for 5 million. If you don’t have enough keep buying challenge maps till you do. My first perk was treasured. I stand by it. After ascending you go back to level 1. But my finds
made it easier to ascend again. Fortunate , Accomplished , Treassured and Dealer are theasy way to go. An hunter ring replaces the hunter perk. As for the shrine effectiveness perk I’m not interested

2 Likes