Alguno habla español?

Alguien que hable español , y poder ayudarnos entre si… agradeceria mucho

4 Likes

DQ Forum only uses English. This can make it hard for Players who speak other languages. Google Translate can help us to understand each other, even if it is not 100% accurate.

if there are other Players who want to help @Tristanp7 using Spanish, using Private Message might be the thing to do, if it makes it easier than communicating in the Forums. any questions that can’t be answered in PM could then be asked here in the Forum.

ask your questions and share your ideas, and we will do our best to bridge the differences in languages.

welcome to Dungeon Quest Forums.

2 Likes

@Golem right use google translation… We are not going to discriminate you because you didn’t know how to use english and we are not going to look down on you even me I didn’t know how to use proper english but still they can understand me…

4 Likes

Lets help each other! :slight_smile:

@Golem and @Berot, I <3 you guys! No homo though…

4 Likes

I don’t know any Spanish but I think it means does any one speak spanish. And something along the lines of any help would be appreciated. I look for patterns.

3 Likes

The first part of the question appears to seems to me does anyone speak spanish .the question mark is a give away . The last bit seems a thank you. “Mucho” So logically the bit in between is is a cry for help. Thoughts @Golem ?

4 Likes

:brain: :nerd_face:

well @dickwad , my translator says…

‘Someone who speaks Spanish, and to be able to help each other … I would greatly appreciate’

Tristanp7 seems to be looking for other Spanish speakers who are interested in DQ, so that it would be easier to exchange information. that is why I mentioned to other Spanish speakers to PM, and if there is anything they can’t figure out, then just ask in the main Forums where we can do a translation and help out the best we can.

4 Likes

I wasn’t far off :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I just wanted to find people with whom to talk about the game

4 Likes

and thus be able to grow within it, thank you for your contributions

4 Likes

you are very welcome, and we are glad to help.

3 Likes

Yo hablo español soy nueva me puedes ayudar :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Claro que si , en lo que pueda

1 Like

Welcome to Dungeon Quest Forums @Hinatica !

although I don’t speak Spanish, the Translator is pretty good, so I will help as best as I can.

these are some posts to help you decide in which direction you want your Builds to go. you could make Equipment for more than one Build, so you could have Farm Equipment for getting Loot to make better Equipment, and a Climbing Build for getting to higher Floors. if you are interested in getting Perks to improve your Farming, then you could make an Ascending Build to get them.

3 Likes