Can't Play Offline Anymore

Before the update, I can still play offline with no problems. Now, Google keeps on asking me to login even though there is no internet connection.

1 Like

You shouldn’t need to log on. Press “cancel” after that shows up the first time and it should not appear again. Please let us know if it does.

The popup to sign in appears over and over until connection to the internet is made. Offline is impossible unless you connect.

You can connect and then disconnect to play offline after that, but the game won’t start until internet connection is made.

Using a RCA 7" Tablet

Evolution or Extinxtion

Ryim 99 Rogue
RyimScaith 81 Warrior
Rym 61 Wizard
Riym 58 Rogue

What ryimscaith said - it pops up over and over again until you are connected on the net. Canceling doesn’t do anything…

…

From tdaniel’s reply, I guess we can expect a fix for that soon. for the meantime, I reverted back to the previous version to play. I can’t be online all the time…

For the life in me, I cannot find “cancel” button to press :confused:

@JesteR

You should be offline for Cancel to show.

Hmmm…just updated my version to 1.7.4…after I automatically log in to google play with my play store account all good in my device even my wifi is off…

[quote=“variancr”]@JesteR

You should be offline for Cancel to show.[/quote]

I am offline, I just have a constant loop of trying to log in to google play, I then get a pop up saying it is unable to log in, with one button saying “OK”, when I press it, it goes back to google play log in, no cancel button ever show :frowning:

I hope this would help…after I updated to 1.7.4 from play store I open it immediately then automatically my google account was log-in then appeared welcome _______…I opened it with wifi off I can play it…

asar could you tell me 1 thing ?? why from version 1.7.1 jump to version 1.7.4 without version 1.7.2 and 1.7.3 ??

asar could you tell me 1 thing ?? why from version 1.7.1 jump to version 1.7.4 without version 1.7.2 and 1.7.3 ??[/quote]

Asar is a tester, so i think those are testing patches… coz im at 1.7.1… and no official new patch yet on google play…

asar could you tell me 1 thing ?? why from version 1.7.1 jump to version 1.7.4 without version 1.7.2 and 1.7.3 ??[/quote]

Asar is a tester, so i think those are testing patches… coz im at 1.7.1… and no official new patch yet on google play…[/quote]
so i dont know why i have version 1.7.4 today i had an update but im not a tester co i dont knoe

Maybe its not yet out on my country. ill w8 for it though.

Looking into this issue now.

A patch (1.7.4.1) was just released for Dungeon Quest (Google Play). This patch fixes an issue that would stop the game from playing if you did not sign into Google Play Games. Now the Google Play Games message will appear, you can choose to cancel it, and you will be able to continue to play off line. Sorry for this issue and thanks for your patience as we worked to get this fixed today!

I can play it after I log-in with my google account automatically with wifi on then tried turning off my wifi and can still play…

But few hours later I tried to play it with my wifi off can’t continue and is stuck with this option and there’s no cancel button…

And I open my wifi again and my google account automatically log-in and from there I can play it again…

@ andrielley

This is the version in Play Store…

I pushed out update 1.7.4.1 (which addresses his issue) about two hours ago. I should be propagated through Google play soon.