Cant play

@SherlockMind how did you get that 292.5% Crit DMG? crystal affixes wont be affected by SDS. right? :rofl:

1 Like

Dusts from reward chests. Hmmm :thinking: It still doesn’t add up. The gold needed to convert them is insanely huge. What can you say? @Golem @Bizarro_Stormy

1 Like

I’m still smellin’ fish… or somethin’… :poop:

1 Like

Let’s ask math to get rid of the fishy smell. :fish::whale::whale2::dolphin::blowfish::octopus::tropical_fish: lol

1 Like

Will there I got it in convertion thats how it is and I wont tell u ^^

@kiane_zaine its just a luck when applying crystal

292.5% crit dmg is an existing legit bug. I checked it.

@Alkahest it’s not a bug lol

Yes it is. I also get beyond 225% crystal crit dmg when i equip my SDS gears. Its not luck to get 292.5% crit dmg, its cheat. lol

my collectionssssss
u can report IGN: K
ahhahahah
#HatersWillHate

1 Like

May i see how many legends found you have?

Wow! We have almost same collection. Though i don’t have those fishy 2.147B dusts. :rofl::smile:
But seriously, that 292.5% crit dmg is a legit bug on SDS sins gears. In damage calculation it will only count the 225% crit dmg, so you can’t be reported for that. Just that fishy 2.147B dusts which im smelling. Lol
In my calculation, you need to spend more or less 450 $ per day for 420 days to convert all to dusts, so if you got the bucks NO WORRIES. lol

#beatmy2.147Bdusts :grin:

you guy’s just missed something and then im done…nonesense…

well, Gold is easy to get with a good or amazing Farm Build with all the Farm type Perks helping out. and if you are willing to spend the Real Money on Gold, you can get even more gold. Converting Legend, Crystal Legend, Eternal, and Crystal Eternal items to Dust costs lots less than converting these items to Crystals. I don’t really have a problem with all the Gold that would have been needed to get all that Dust.
spending money on Boosts and watching the Advertising can help a lot, and getting Chests from the Arena with wins can go a long way towards getting all that Dust.
@SherlockMind says he been playing a little over 3 years, so that is a lot of Gold he could have piled up, but Dust has only been around for about 14 months. Farming, Arena Chests, buying everything in the Shop while wearing his Farm Equipment before and after he defeats the Cartographer, maybe making use of the Imp. . .but around a Million Legends a day to get that Dust is kind of crazy. if someone does report this, and the Dev’s check it out, and he does have a legit way of getting all that Dust, well, that just means he did a good job of farming for Dust. if not legit, and some of the Dust was gotten from the Arena Chests somehow, then it is up to the Dev’s to take care of it.
either way, he has chosen to have a lot of Dust. but it doesn’t affect how much fun I have with DQ. my current play style doesn’t require lots of Dust, so I only get Dust when I feel like it, or I spent all my Gold, and can’t afford to convert to Crystals. think about it, you don’t wear Dust in the Arena, only 1 Set of Gears per Character in the Arena. even in PVE it is one Set of Gears on each Character, not 2.147B Dust. :exploding_head: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

reviewed