Cant play

I just read the email dq send us and then I load my account after that I cant even play campaign or pvpq. when ever I press camp. no connection alway pop up…

Hi!

You need to make sure you have the most updated version of our game if you want to use the DQ Account system to save your game data.

I have a similar problem with Amazon fire tablet. I recently installed the game hoping it was the latest version but when I tried to access my account I was told a newer version exists. I can still play on my phone though which is Google play

this pop up always show whenever I press campaign or arena and also clear the data thrn relog in my account still the same

You need to press consent to access game. It’s your choice

You can play the game without consenting to the “consent to this use of my personal data” but you will not be able to use the DQ Account system to back up your save game data. We have to have the ability to use your email address (this is provided by the player when they first create a dq account) and without your consent we cannot store your save game data.

You can still play, you just cannot use the DQ account back up system.

3 Likes

thanks for help I can play now and I see to many thing have change even my stats…and im happy that my set did not disaper just like other

2 Likes

That’s an amazing amount of dust you have…
2.147 Billion…
How did you manage that?

1 Like

hmm, well, divide that by about 420 days, it has been a little over a year since Dust was introduced to DQ, last April or May. . . crunching some numbers. . . well, if it was converting level 100 Legend items at 5 Dust each, maybe 1.02 million Legend items a day? my thumbs hurt just thinking about that. I guess you could spend real money or have a great farm build to get the. . . umm 10 Trillion Gold to convert all those Legends to Dust. . . uhh, and if it was Eternal Items at 20 Dust each, 50,000 Eternal Items a day for over a year. I am not sure I did my math right. just did 30 days a month for 14 months, divide 2.147B by 420, divide the answer by 5 (you get 5 Dust from a level 100 Legend) and 1.02M. I did a little rounding, but there you go.

1 Like

You’re much better at math than I am…:rofl:
My 50 year old brain is toast…:sob:

2 Likes

I didn’t really look at the Dust until you @Bizarro_Stormy said something, and then I wondered how big 2 Billion was and got a calculator, did a search on when 3.0 came out and came up with some big numbers. I know I am off a little bit, but those are a lot of legends and Eternals to find every day. I guess if you use an Imp to pick every thing up and can find 30 Legends a map, I don’t know, it sounds possible, until you look at how many Eternals a day you would need, then possible starts to break down. I don’t know, those numbers seem intimidating.

1 Like

2.0B dusts? :dizzy_face: Smells fishy. Or simply a bug? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

It’s not a bug…
It’s the fishy smell…

2 Likes

@Bizarro_Stormy impossible to obtain that amount of dust. lol. :face_with_monocle:

in 10 years, it goes down to about 100,000 Legends a day or 5,000 Eternals, or something in the middle. my thumbs would hurt a little less.

3 Likes

hahaha very fishy right?

I dont even know how to use that

@SherlockMind lol how did you get that amount of dust? How long have you been playing this game? :thinking:

The last pic you posted gave you away @SherlockMind lol :grin:

1 Like

I played 3 years and stop playing got bord when hunting 7deadly pet