Cant sell Legendary items. ( Red Armor )

I cant sell these items no more. Only salvage is there can someone help me

1 Like

Welcome. I’m baffled :crazy_face:

if you click on the Salvage button, you have a choice to sell or salvage. if you made a mistake and don’t want to do either, hit the red :x: in the upper right corner to get out of the screen.

although you can get Gold from selling a Legend Item, if you Salvage it instead, you can get Dust. Dust can be used to get Legend Items from the LegendEx or Eternal Items part of the Codex. if you haven’t found any Legend Items yet, you can use Dust to unlock the item, then you can use less Dust to purchase the item you want. depending on the Level of the Legend Item, you can get from 1-5 Dust, and it cost 5,000 Gold per Dust, so 5k-25k Gold to get Dust from Legends. the amount of Dust you get is shown at the lower right of the Legend Item.

another option is to Convert your Legend Item to a Rare Crystal, but this costs 245,000 Gold, so only do this if you have the Gold to spare or you really want to start getting Rare Crystals.

1 Like

Or convert till you get 50 dust and purchase an eternal item from codex then convert that item into an ultra rare chrystal for 500k. Obsidians are quite regular. But it’s expensive but if your a good find ninja it’s easy.

1 Like

haha, I think @Saaro needs Gold right now, so buying Eternal Items with Dust and then Converting them to Ultra Rare Crystals is in the future. I just blew through a bunch of Dust, so making more Dust for later.

1 Like

For legends to find in multitude to convert to dust you could just speed run floors 100 plus. You will always get lots and all will be level 100 and that’s 5 dust each :sunglasses:

1 Like