Casual warrior Roomba

Yeah, makes sense :slight_smile:

1 Like

that was another cool thing about getting Accomplished, it reduces the requirements for finishing Feats by 25% rounded up. so Mythic Enemies even more often for that cool Eternal item reward!

since you have Hunter, Enshrined or Accomplished for second and third Perks. Epic+ Monsters also give Hero Points when defeated, so an extra Shrine with Hunter Perk would be great right now. but you would really have to get Fortunate and Dealer for fourth and fifth Perks, and save Treasured for last.

2 Likes

If like me ,you choose treasured and fortunate , then you drop lots of legend and eternal you don’t want when basic decent luck does the same , if reduced, on any build. Accomplished speeds up feats , especially enslaver feats ( :sunglasses: ). Many feats guarantee eternal or legend or experience etc.

2 Likes

Got my Roomba to lv 90, once i can Ascend i will go for the Acomplished.
Thanks for all the tips luv u <3

2 Likes

Keep on going :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m going hard :sunglasses:
Reached 200 like an hour ago and dropped the Stone of Nadroji <3

2 Likes

And Roomba is 98 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nadroji drops at floors 150 . The the higher you go then you can drop any ring etc. Think about the climbing gear you want and concentrate on the easiest floors they can drop. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Now I’m just grinding xp :slight_smile:
But will do once i start gearing up for 200+

1 Like

Ummm… My inventory froze while i was converting legendaries into a dust. Then chest armor i was converting changed it’s art pic to a white square. So i closed and opened inv and my equipped chest armor disappeared, ever happened to you?

1 Like

Good start. Damage,and element critical and weapon damage. I cannot say no more :sunglasses:

1 Like

The point of the pic is the chest armor slot, but whatever xd

Lol describe your missing armour stats.

1 Like

Wow never happened to me :open_mouth:

1 Like

Do you only play on 1 device ?

1 Like

It wasn’t anything special, so no big loss.
-Crystal [Crushing Blow]
-[Blight]
-[Dexterity]
-Set [Deadly arts]
-[Dodge]
-[Guided shot]

Yup i do.

Okay upload everything you play to save an emergency download.

1 Like

I do that sometimes :smiley:
But last time i did it was yesterday, so it’s not worth it :smiley:

1 Like

send a bug report in the bug report thread. even if you can replace it, for new players, losing an item you spent a lot of the few resources they have to make can really suck. having an equipped item disappear when your inventory freezes while converting an item in inventory to Dust is a problem for anyone. I would hate if it happened to me!

2 Likes