Cataclysm

Can anyone confirm that if I apply a jasper to a cataclysm (wizard) ring, the only thing that will change is that it can be for a rogue and the talent will be changed?

I know “search is my friend” however I have yet to find a clear example of what each crystal does to each item … even with the wiki… i wasted my last jasper and I do not want to mess up again.

Thanks,

Derek

Procs on it won’t be changed, talent will

What happens if I use a sapphire on the proc… Is it a different proc or could it be anything

Or if saphhire won’t do legend affix… If I find the crystal that does will it change to a different proc?

Sapphire only works on normal/epic affixes. You’ll have to remove those legend affixes and replace it with Ruby :smile:

[quote=“drocksmash”]Can anyone confirm that if I apply a jasper to a cataclysm (wizard) ring, the only thing that will change is that it can be for a rogue and the talent will be changed?

I know “search is my friend” however I have yet to find a clear example of what each crystal does to each item … even with the wiki… i wasted my last jasper and I do not want to mess up again.

Thanks,

Derek[/quote]

Talent only :dieter: