Challenging Content, what should be next?

I would like to see more set items that boost stats and change the character cosmetic features like the ones you can buy

You got it! Be sure to check out the new post for Legendary items that was added to the forum today, and if you have some cool ideas for weapons please let us know! Also, we hope to add in a few cosmetic changes (like the ones that are purchasable) that can be obtained using gold as well. Thanks for posting, and for playing DQ!

What about a timer that shows you how long it took to complete the dungeon and perhaps some rewards attached to this, or leaderboards.
Challenges that are attached to completing it within certain times etc etc :stuck_out_tongue: just spit balling here.

Interesting idea, we had not really put much thought into timing the runs! Thanks for the idea, we will pass it around and see what comes of it!

New floors 201-???..
Element: Dark (It will resist everything)
Ultra Hard Boss at floor 2%% :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

new suggestions just came across my mind:

• make a crystal affixed item a cyan colored (usually it’s a purple. e.g. a legend sword with purple sharp edges, becomes a cyan one.
  • please note on the social patch, also add (if it’s possible) a bluetooth connection multiplayer for pvp-ing or coop-ing simultaneously.
  • more gears variability (rogue has more variant gears compared to the older duo)
  • vanity retouch, especially eyes glow, the glowing effects is too excessive, I suggest to make it smaller only around the eye.

thank you.

[quote=“ichsanization”]new suggestions just came across my mind:

• make a crystal affixed item a cyan colored (usually it’s a purple. e.g. a legend sword with purple sharp edges, becomes a cyan one.[/quote]

Crystal affixed items are already cyan colored
Purple is for mythics!

Multiplayer won’t happen, you’ll be able to hire your friends characters, but not playing with him simultaneously

Mind to develop it? =)

Suggested to add a lot of vanity and more specifics to knowns games (like a lightsaber etc), but better ask to Steiger too!

How do I add “friends”? Is that I a new patch?

@Diieter : I mean physically cyan colored.
most of our legend weapons, are pink colored (not purple, sorry). it would be nice to see a cyan sword.

I’m a bit noob to 3D design things (and I didn’t use it for a year :laughing: ) but someday I’ll post one.

1.??? Social patch

legendary creature should create rare items more often such pets deserve the legendary animals :smile:

A Steampunk Character like the Engineer in Torchlight 2! That can wield dual weapon! Specialized base on machinery and hellforges!

More toys to play with^^ Oh and a few more levels plz :smiley:

Sent from my GT-S5301 using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue level 99

[quote=“RoyalFairy”]More toys to play with^^ Oh and a few more levels plz :smiley:

RoyalFairy , Rogue level 99[/quote]

What sort of toys? :smile:

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“RoyalFairy”]More toys to play with^^ Oh and a few more levels plz :smiley:

RoyalFairy , Rogue level 99[/quote]

What sort of toys? :smile:[/quote]
Well i whould like to have more new frozy enemys . What about Lions , Tigers whould be awesome ! Medusa and snakes can be good too!Well i dont have ideas but i think you have a lot[emoji1]

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99

and Bears???

and Bears???[/quote]
Polar Bears [emoji57] [emoji57]

Oh my…

Ahamm?[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Add a new game mode! We have Dungeon Crawl, why not add Tower Crawl?(sorry, can’t think of any better name than this) in this game mode each floor you only face Legend Monsters of increasing difficulty. First 4 floors will obviously be limorex, anguis, nix gigas ang ignis then the next floors(legend monster) will be created by us gamers like how legend items were created. That’s gonna be f*cking cool. :smile: