Cheat in dungeon quest please fix

I have a rooted samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 I bought in 2012 that still runs smoothly. Thanks to rooting I have an update android version and got rid of all bloatware. It would have been impossible as samsung stopped support for this device years ago and google would detect my device and will prevent me from installing new apps.

That is an example of why you cant just block people using a rooted device but not using any modding or hacking apps

Yup. I also used to run a S3 mini which is also made from 2012 and I kept it up to date and running smooth thanks to root . Samsung stopped supporting that device but the S3 mini I have seen can get android nougat 7.0 as it ran Marshmallow 6.0 just fine.

Even then, my S3 mini runs so smoothly , though some lag in DQ but overall, still runs very smoothly for any task in the world, except pack size maps above 140% but even then, I could cope fairly well , just no need to put too much on the screen and thatā€™s without any overclock support for the device. I had used that S3 mini for over a year because it was my only phone at the time before my parents gifted me the S6 and I was surprised that it could run faster than certain iPhones for a 2012 device.

Heck, even managed to get 5 hours of juice for fully offline gaming airplane mode for DQ for my S3 mini device in the coach when I was to return home from a vacation and get more battery juice for average internet use than the phone could ever dream of.

It just goes to show how amazing the android OS is and the devices that can support it if heavily demanded with root as well as the hardware.

This is exactly why you canā€™t just block root users.

Also DQ being offline and online , itā€™s hard to truly block apps that can modify the game mechanics and protect everything from being touched by these software such as Lucky patcher .
Even in battle arena, the developers do a great job at reporting so many cheaters quite quickly that the arena is fairly enjoyable for the most part and cheaters are often not good at this game the same level as some people.

Do you ban accounts or devices?
The latter would be a good deterrentā€¦

I think accounts can be banned? Although I think itā€™s usually to the ban league arena but not permanent ban account to the point where they canā€™t use. Although I think that can happen.

If anybody got absurd leaderboard scores like 64 bit hero points though, I think the score gets removed. Iā€™m not sure exactly what happens to the account.

Hey android newbie,stupid say if rooted phone just for hacking game,learn about root completly OK LoL

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to root a phone. Outside of the ones mentionned by the two above, many use it to stream and record videos. It was only recently that Google allowed native video capture but before the release of Youtube Gaming app, you were forced to root your phone if you wanted to record anything.

Allowing the app to run on rooted devices = more players (good and bad). Shinybox is not a big enough company to lose out on players.

Just because you are a hacker, does not mean that you are a cheater. @Element (the OP), for example, is clearly a hacker but he did it to try and help the devs. There are plenty of players who know nothing about hacking that pay hackers to create cheat accounts.

Hacking is a tool like any other tool. You can compare it to a gun. It can be used as a deterrent for crime like the police (thx again for the effort and care @Element) or as a key component for crime like terrorists.

I understand that you feel offended. Legitimate players like you who have rooted devices but have integrity are the reason why the devs decided to allow the game to run on rooted devices. Please do not insult others for their misunderstanding. @darb.ray is just a very passionate player that wants fairness to the game. Their passion and love for the game naturally brings animosity towards the cheaters that harm it. This is normal. Letā€™s help them understand why not all players that root their phone are cheaters.

@darb.ray, thank you for the strong feelings you have for the game. I hope from the replies from myself and the other testers are enough to show you why someone would want to root their device but not cheat.

I am currently going to leave this topic open for further discussion. I understand that it will be difficult for you guys to keep calm when you all love the game so much but please try. Thank you all very much for your love and support for the game! The devs are trying to come up with solutions that have minimal effect on legitimate players.

1 Like

Yeah sorry i feel offended coz im rooted phone user but im not a CHEATER,HACKER,that why i ask him to learn root completely, hacker and cheater not only root the phone but also installed cheat engine so i say dont judge all rooted phone is a cheater or hacker,i love the game too and i hate cheater too

The devs and I fully understand it. People like you are why we allow rooted devices. Thank you very much for showing how much you care for the game!

Thats why completly excited with dq,not like other game that ive played that kicking me because my device is rooted,so now i often visit forum to learn all about dq and gladly the admin,tester is fully helpful :smiley:
Android phone no rooted same as a joke without laugh :smiley:

Awesome make love not war! :blush::blush::joy:

This noob android user @darb.ray ranting like a schoolmaster. Donā€™t cry like thatā€¦ Get your fatcs right dude first before you blow up like crazy making yourself look fool.

Dude could you not make anymore trouble please also consider his point of viewā€¦ People mean well, its up to you to understand it positively and correctly. :wink::wink::blush:

Guys , Iā€™m really sorry for causing this. I donā€™t want anyone to be offended. And thanks devs for explaining for us, it was really a big help.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great to hear, man! What point are you trying to prove anyway?

That rooting, in whatever purpose it is used, is hacking all the time?

Btw what computer software could i use to root a Galaxy S5, running on android 6.0?

I said learn about root completly,dont judge all rooted phone user is a hacker,if u say the only purpose of rooting phone is for hack in game ure completly newbie of android user,read all reply in this thread and dont make a wrong assumption

Idk of for samsung,im using xperia,but u can find way to root galaxy at xda developer forum,search from ur browser its easy to find

1 Like

Please close this thread .