Christmas Giveaways?

it will be sent on Dec. 25, 2016

Thanks for the pet Shinybox team :grin: . Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Hey Mr_Scooty whats the secret beyond your wizard’s build? HAHA that fookin regeneration took me lots of damage to deal with it.

1 Like

I will take that as a compliment. My Wiz took a bunch of resources to build and test (ad nauseum). I was trying to accomplish a decent HP Regen and Dmg reduction build. I walked away from that build though and the only place that gear is used is 2v2. Your Rogue is a very good foe btw.

Guyz is there any free skin given to us.players?.

Go read @tdaniel post here

Patch 2.5 - Patch Notes

The vanity message should be in the Message Queue now! The other gifts will be coming the rest of the week.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

3 Likes

Hope you give me a chrismas giveaways… thanks DQ staffs and leader!! merry christmas and a happy new year…

Thank you very much for the holiday boosts!!! It is very appreciated!!

sir. im in the philippines… i dont know how to claim the giveaways…

You need to be connected to the internet in order to receive. When you are connected, check upper right corner in the messaging and reward system. This is where you will claim the boosts from Shiny Box.

okey sir… thank you so much!! god bless…

2 Likes

Thanks for the vanity and boost. Happy holidays Shinybox crew.

1 Like

Thank you for the holiday boosts and continued outstanding support ShinyBox. I am matching your boosts. Happy early New year!!

1 Like

Oh. I didn’t get all the boosts. I only got monster boost, crystal boost, Mythstone boost, experience boost and that’s it. I also only got one at a time. I want to know what was going on then? @tdaniel

I didn’t send out the boosts…I didn’t know we sent out all of them, I thought it was just four boosts. Will double check on my end.

@CuzegSpiked and @tdaniel:
You guys seem to misunderstand him. xD

You sent him 4 and so he matched what you sent and bought 4 on his own.

@Mr_Scooty:
Thank you for supporting the Devs!

1 Like

Ahhh that makes sense :joy:

That’s what I get for just reading the bottom post!

Thanks as always Scoot!!

2 Likes

Hey you sent 4 why is mine only 3 :cry:

Thanks for clarification. It all makes sense now :grinning:.

1 Like