Christmas Giveaways?

Patch notes on google play say demonic slime inside in game message, not shown up on mine yet. Expecting to take a bit? Just wondered as I never got the last pet in messages either.

How do I get demonic slime

Will be given later via the gifts. Until then, you can hunt them like normal pets.

The new vanity is awesome - best one since I have been playing Dungeon Quest. Its my way of saying Merry Christmas to the DQ team.

3 Likes

We want to make sure that players get a chance to grab the patch update before we start sending out the messages. If we send them out too early people may claim them on an older version of the game and wackiness could ensue :slight_smile:

3 Likes

400php+? But why when I try to purchase it, it says that it costs 700php+ ?!
Hmmm… I am sensing something

What type of billing did you use to purchase that mr. Scooty?

Remember that different areas have different tax amounts. We don’t control tax (VAT or otherwise) on our end.

The amount I listed was before any tax. Sorry for any confusion.

So its about 30% of the actual amount haha.
Aaah, pain on my wallet. Anyways thanks.

1 Like

Depends on the part of the world you are playing on. Some VAT amounts go up to 27% from what I have seen.

1 Like

DQ . When can you release new class ? Like Two-Handed Brawler. Or a Big Sword or Scythe wielding warrior. Or Big Mace wielding attacker . Or perhaps , Samurai ?

2 Likes

How can i claim if theres anything given to us?.

Will arrive in your messages inbox.

1 Like

Since “demonic” was the “Christmas” set…guess the free skin should be a Santa hat with “bah humbug” written on it…or a grinch head…

2 Likes

Haha Santa hat with the face of Krampus! Lol

3 Likes

I didnt recieve any hat i only recieve a demonic pet

it will be sent on Dec. 25, 2016

Thanks for the pet Shinybox team :grin: . Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Hey Mr_Scooty whats the secret beyond your wizard’s build? HAHA that fookin regeneration took me lots of damage to deal with it.

1 Like