Christmas Giveaways?

I played at around that time u can check it by my login history and didnt see anything…sent you a dm

Swear i didnt even got all these boost by the time the giveaways were sent :frowning:

You are not using the latest version of Dungeon Quest, you are on the last patch version from novmber.

This is why you didn’t get the boosts.

1 Like

Gif me mah exp boost :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t hove the powers required to resend those types of messages. What is your dq accont email address?

2 Likes

I only got one … Is that the only thing u sent to us?

No we sent out 6 different things: 2 = Christmas Vanity Set 4 = different boosts.

Here is the kicker, if you are not using the latest version of Dungeon Quest you WILL NOT get the holiday gifts. YOu need to be at the most up to date revision to get the gifts.

1 Like

Okay ill try to check

Got the latest update… I got only crystal boost here is the screen shot, the luck boost is from the free random boost in completing tasks

I got the head and shoulder vanity tho

did you send me a DM? If not send me another with your DQ Account email address and I will check the version that is posted on the server. It could be that you have not uploaded since you got the new version of the app

1 Like

Done sending u message… Thank you

Ok, now your most recent save game has the correct version. @steigerbox will have to resend that boost to you since he generated the first ones.

2 Likes

Thanks. Guess it was me all along haha

1 Like

When will i recieve it? Hehe im exited

1 Like

Well I don’t know if it is possible to get it again, as I said steigerbox will have to be the one to try to send it your way.
He is a party tonight I am sure so it will probably not be for a bit before he is able to follow up on the forum posts.

2 Likes

Ok i understand… Thanks anyways! Lots of love!

Oh sir @SteigerBox plllssss haaaalllppppp meeee :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::cry::cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

I didn’t receive those rewards… am I doing something incorrectly?