Class suggestion thread?

Note: This thread is not made to suggest class for this game, this is a thread to discuss about players be able to suggest their own class.

Some game formus have their own “create your hero/champion” threads, posting their ideas of their own character skills and gameplay.

Some of us have that kind of ideas right?

But do we have that kind of thread in the forums?

Maybe we already have and I was just a bit lazy to find it, where is it then?

And do even the devs accept this kind of suggestions? Or they only discuss this topic by themselves(shinybox games team)?

Any suggestion to improve the game is welcomed. And I dont think I’ve seen a thread like this pop up since I joined.

Anyway, here’s my class suggestion: Bard. The Bard uses her mastery of musical instruments to inflict damage and status debuffs on an AoE around her. This class could be a mix of Ranger’s versatility and Wizard’s AoE potency.

Idea came from Warrior’s talent Wrath. :smiley:

[quote=“JTmon”]Any suggestion to improve the game is welcomed. And I dont think I’ve seen a thread like this pop up since I joined.

Anyway, here’s my class suggestion: Bard. The Bard uses her mastery of musical instruments to inflict damage and status debuffs on an AoE around her. This class could be a mix of Ranger’s versatility and Wizard’s AoE potency.

Idea came from Warrior’s talent Wrath. :smiley:[/quote]

The game is still pretty new considering that the patch is only 1.8.1.

There are now 2 guys and only 1 female on the game, another female should balance the lineup hehe.

Here is my suggestion:

Title: Shapeshifter
Sex: Male
Description:
The Shapeshifter can transforms into a speed freak wolf, a strong bulky bear, deadly keen hawk or even a powerful majestic wyvern.

[quote=“lordknightstradmore”]Here is my suggestion:

Title: Shapeshifter
Sex: Male
Description:
The Shapeshifter can transforms into a speed freak wolf, a strong bulky bear, deadly keen hawk or even a powerful majestic wyvern.[/quote]

all i can say is i like your qoutes dude!!!

[quote=“lordknightstradmore”]
There are now 2 guys and only 1 female on the game, another female should balance the lineup hehe.[/quote]
I would prefer more character/avatar customization than another female not-quite-stereotypical class addition with the also very stereotypical lack of armor coverage.

hmmm… i suggest Martial Arts :slight_smile:

Talent:
Asura - Gauntle & Puldron
Priest - Mace & Rosary
Immortal - Whip & Fan

melee type and combination of buffer type hehehe… i hope this class release in this year hahaha!!!

More Power D.Q and to the Developer ^___^