Community "support" for Dungeon Quest 2

I wonder how long it will take before beta? 2020? 2021? or even 2025? That freaking long with so many new similar game I dont think waiting for long is good just my opinion.

3 Likes

That’s definitely some projection, there, @Rubrix.

4 Likes

I think DQ2 will be like this game but on steroids

2 Likes

I hope they are making DQ2.If they are doing it i think thats must be:
Class change
So much diff bosses(x4 more than current)
So much item and set type (x2 more than current)
Survive Mode with Ranks and Rank Rewards
1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4,5v5 arena modes
Maybe a capture mode
Co-op boss and raid dungeons
And oh maybe one more class (like priest,incarter)

If they can do all i can play with same graphics :blush:

3 Likes

DQ2 ftw

Totally working on it now…no foolin’

Does have multiplayer
Does have more classes
Items galore

It is taking us so long because…well…games are hard :slight_smile:

20 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

@tdaniel offline option too for us poorer players. Then you have perfection

2 Likes

How about an hardcore mode. You die once and your character is erased ?

@dickwad :-1: I am sure there are players who would think that is a good idea. a death game, like SAO (in the anime). if you don’t learn the game fast enough or well enough, you wont progress very far, so only those who are good learners, and don’t mind starting over when dying, would be interested in a game like that.

I personally don’t play “hardcore mode” in other games but I know plenty of people that do. As long as it is a different game mode and isn’t the only way to play, I don’t see why it wouldn’t be a feature that would add value for the player.

6 Likes

Can u give a tip about when the game will be published? So far?

Hardcore mode. Thats all i ask for. You die once, character deleted.

Got a better idea. An hard core league. You don’t loose your character if you choose to fight on the hardcore league and can still fight on normal league. However , when you die on hardcore league then you can never fight there again with that character. Your league ranking is basically a place of rest. It’s a clash of titans on an epic scale

I think it’s a little weird.But maybe can be like this:If u lose u’ll place common league.Everyweek gives reward and u must enter it 40 times per week for get the rewards.Also u’ll get rewards on win streaks.If u complete a week with 0 lose u’ll get a title.I’ve so much idea about it but but i’m lazy to write :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I noticed that a shinybox developer liked my comment about DQ2 being a game on steroids. Hmm maybe it will be :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Players will have to be patient. I remember getting my first computer in the 1980s. 48k memory :fearful:. You used to have manually type in computer game programs using machine code or basic from magazines or from the top of your head ( which I did occasionally ). The result was weeks of hard work for something rubbish. To load a commercial game on your computer required a tape recorder screeching data at your computer for 14 minutes. How times have changed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello DQ community! Have been a long time player (would say 1500+ hours) and always reading forums for builds and updates and such. And I cant even say how excited I am about DQ2. Yes i have became a little bored with DQ1 at this point. But easily still my favorite mobile game period. I have probably tried every single other hack n slash/rpg style or even roguelike crawler available on the play store and I end up uninstalling just a short hour after trying it. DQ has ruined me!!!:joy::joy:.
Just wanted to say thank you Devs! And I’m sure DQ2 will be nothing short of extravagant. Even if it doesn’t live up to my supernatural hype. As long is it’s a true predecessor to the original then I will be more then happy.

4 Likes

Well…we cannot plan for everyone’s hype level but we will do our best!

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s great and I agree with you. DQ has done something like that to me too. I don’t play much but it is still such a great gaming experience I’ve had. Definitely DQ 2 I’m pumped for but in the mean time I’m experiencing many other good games to spend my time and such. Really is a very cool mobile game.
I’d even go far as to say DQ is one of the only mobile games I play , a few others and then emulating GameCube games, PSP games, N64 games, PSX games and more on my phone.
If DQ 2 sounds like DQ on steroids (or whatever the title will be), yeah that sounds great.

1 Like