Comunidad Hispana?

Saludos Developers no se si se me tomara en cuenta ya que soy Hispano,este juego es muy Adictivo y le veo mucho futuro solo tiene algunos problemas que veo el punto es el siguiente.
1-El juego va a ser Traducido al Español para la comunidad Hispana?
2-Me gustaria mucho sin necesidad de pagar que se pudiera aunque sea conseguir de alguna manera por un logro o reto o por jugabilidad una forma de conseguir por lo menos 1 personaje mas gratis para poder ser paricipe de las Arenas 2 vs 2.
3-Me cuesta entender mucho algunas funciones del juego aun que no estan explicadas en el juego como optener los items eternal etc.Se necesita mas informacion sobre el juego.

Espero que me tomen encuenta creo que toda la comunidad Hispana estaria agradecida y tendrian mas gente ingame con estos puntos planteados sobretodo el hecho de crear 1 personaje mas gratis

We use english only in this forum. Universal language so others can understand and can help on other players problem. Hope you understand. :blush:

translated version

Greetings Developers I do not know if I will take into account since I am Hispanic, this game is very addictive and I see a lot of future only have some problems that I see the point is the next.
1-Will the game be translated into Spanish for the Hispanic community?
2-I would like very much without having to pay that it could be although to be obtained in some way for an achievement or challenge or for gameplay a way to get at least 1 free character to be able to be paricipe of Arenas 2 vs 2.
3-I find it hard to understand some functions of the game even though they are not explained in the game, such as choosing eternal items etc. More information about the game is needed.
I hope that they take me into account I believe that the whole Hispanic community would be grateful and have more ingame people with these points raised above all the fact of creating 1 more free character

Thanks so much Eater for translate :3 Paz and love

2 Likes

You are getting a pretty awesome game for free man. Pay the 99 cents to get a 2nd character. If no one pays any money there is no reason for developers to keep a game going or add content.

I say let us buy more character slots and storage space. I’d be happy to pay.

Glad to help

2 - puedes utilizar una aplicacion llamada “Google Play Rewards”
3 - puedes utilizar el “Google Translate” para traducir el wiki.

Todos son bienvenidos. Pero recomiendo que uses ingles, pues te entendemos mejor.