Cooooool game

I’ve been playing this great game for just over a fortnight now and I’m still enjoying myself thoroughly!!

My first character I rolled was a warrior called skibadee, he’s now level 99 and on floor 255, I play mainly on mythical 1 as I feel on mythical 3 the mobs take far too long to die.

My hireling on my warrior was always a wizard but as I progressed I found I was spending too much time and gold reviving my hireling when he would get 1 shot by the cartographers AOE spell, I decided to reverse roles and make my wizard my main and warrior my hireling.

My wizard is now level 90 and doing well, but I’m kinda struggling with certain things, what stats should I be maxing first? I’ve read somewhere that max attack speed is 60??

Also I’ve found some cool red pets, one is called scout and another which I can’t quite remember lol, but the stats seem useless, can I use crystals to reset the stats and add new stats?

Same thing with some green named items, poor stats again

I’ve recently started making mythical items, but I was foolish and put cyclone onto a really poor item that I just don’t use, I’ve read about a Hunter ring, and have the materials to myth stones to craft but so far I haven’t found a viable 3 slot ring.

Just a very confused but addicted player at the moment

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

You cannot edit pets. Also don’t worry about putting cyclone on a bad item since you can make that item better!

Make it a four+ slot ring so that the mythstone insertion is free :laughing:

You may step up your game a little bit if you keep a seperate hunter ring and a dedicated combat ring. That additional affix slot will help for damage.

If you are struggling with DPS I suggest you use sapphires on the least important affixes for +5000 Element damage instead. You will be able to slay monsters faster at Mythic 2, at least.

[quote=“ocenyx”]Make it a four+ slot ring so that the mythstone insertion is free :laughing:

You may step up your game a little bit if you keep a seperate hunter ring and a dedicated combat ring. That additional affix slot will help for damage.

If you are struggling with DPS I suggest you use sapphires on the least important affixes for +5000 Element damage instead. You will be able to slay monsters faster at Mythic 2, at least.[/quote]
Thanks for the advice and tips.

I created my Hunter ring last night and I’d like to say that it’s amazing lol.

Not sure what mythics I should be slotting into my other gears.

Oh and when I got to level 195 on my wizard, my hireling has reset? He went back to level 1, still has all equipment from what I can gather just seemed to have lost his levels, odd but not ground breaking

It’s a bug. See this thread: http://forums.dungeon-quest.com/t/hireling-bug/2157/1

[quote=“baughan999”]
Not sure what mythics I should be slotting into my other gears.[/quote]

Sanctuary is a good one for amulets, as well as most mythics from chestpieces like ruptured and skilled. If your weapon of choice is good with procs you may also want to give mythic skills a shot… all of them are very useful.

Reapplying affixes to mythical gear is expensive though. From the original gear you can only keep two affixes at most.

Level 223 on wizard. My wizard is now mainly equipped in gold on find, luck and pickup radius. If my hireling kills a monster, does the hirelings gold find etc be the decision maker or will it revert to my stats?

Aside from a natural 100% bonus to item drops, all hireling stats regarding gold and loot do not carry over.

Not trued – The two are averaged unless Steiger changed that

Not trued – The two are averaged unless Steiger changed that[/quote]

This is correct. It is a good way to get high GF, Luck and Item Quantity without sacrificing DMG affixes. I abuse this like a madman. =P

Thanks for correcting that. Good to know

Still hooked lol!

I’ve read recently about a new patch which is coming soon, is there a rough time as to when this will happen?

Someone before mentioned getting element + affix on my items, does this mean ANY element or should I focus on one type? Also what’s the difference between element + and element % ?

Uhh… I’m still here :dieter:

Of course it means you will need element damage for your element of choice. It’s gonna be a dud otherwise. Calcite crystals are plentiful, and your gear only need a bunch of those to align all of them to the same element.
Calcite also changes elemental influence on affixes, so it doesn’t matter which element it initially was, as long as all your gear end up aligned to the same element.

Won’t go into details on why +5000 is better than 20% but the damage formula favors the former. A mix of both would be nice but when ultimatum decides which should be overwritten, +5000 shall hold more value. But if you somehow have 100% element damage, things will favor the latter.