Cracking the highest damage in the game

Yes, and with an OH special and only 42 Power.

1 Like

thatā€™s the DPS, not damage. are you getting billion damage with Scalp/Bleed against enemies?

1 Like

Yes, I was responding to the ā€œbillions damage statsā€ portion.

I waa able to do 6 billion CB damage with the build my DPS was taken from. Trying for the 20B I claimed :grin:

1 Like

I think there are some posts for builds showing billion damage on the Stat Page, but it would take some time to actually find them.

the trick for that is to figure out which affixes and other damage boosts will affect the damage shown on the Stat Page.

1 Like

Yes, the stats page is useful as long as itā€™s properly understood. I can add 500% Blight and the DPS on the stats page remains the same.

2 Likes

Till now this build is a mystery

1 Like

Itā€™s not really a mystery I just blacked out the Hp and Mp for the others not to cracked that build easily.

@everyone

2 Likes

It feels impossible to Crack it!

1 Like

You can do it and you will crack it soon when you fully understand the game

3 Likes

Teach us your secrets!

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a hint in the picture. As you can see I blacked out the Hp and Mp so it means my damage booster came from that. Then you need to find out now which affixes can boost your damage according to your Hp and Mp. Thatā€™s number 1 hint

2 Likes

Thatā€™s helpful, but how about one more clue? :pray:

1 Like

lolā€¦

Give a Player a Build and they have fun for a day.

Give a Player a Hint and they have fun for life.

2 Likes

Exactly! :rofl:

1 Like

thatā€™s kind of the DQ version ofā€¦

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day,

Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime.

one reason Iā€™ve never asked anyone how to make their build is so that I can think about it and maybe learn more about DQ, and then learn to make my own Builds that other Players can say ā€˜Is that the best you can do?ā€™ā€¦ oopā€™s , I meanā€¦ ā€˜Wow! How did you Craft that!!!ā€™ well, I usually show what my Build is when I share them, I havenā€™t come up with a brilliant build yet, but Iā€™m getting there. I have so many ideas and a Farm Build that canā€™t keep up with my dreams yetā€¦

3 Likes

Your main goal is to focus only on boosting your damage. So you need to choose which affixes that can boost your damage dramatically. Thatā€™s the 2nd clue.

1 Like

Your right golem if you have some question you can ask me and Iā€™m willing to help you.

1 Like

Glass Cannon? damage+ā„…? Thereā€™s somany! (i guess i should farm and not chit chatting xD)

2 Likes

Wait? hpā„… and Hp+? Is really effecting GlassCannonā€¦ Lemme try figuring out

1 Like

I remember playing the original Legend of Zelda and crying because a friend ruined it by telling me how to kill a boss.

2 Likes