Crafting Questions

So i’m trying to craft my items and i have a couple of questions.

1. Can i use Ruby, Garnet, and Zircon on an item with a crystal affix?
  2. If i can’t use kyanite on a crystal affix, is using an angelite the best option? So i can use angelite on Crystal items?
  3. Lets say i just need the last affix. And i used obsidian, and the affix i want doesnt show up, what happens if i force stop the game? :bulb: a possible idea!
  1. you have simple affix pool and if the affixes reach limit they change from magic to rare and from rare to epic :
    1 affix - normal
    2-3 affix - magic
    4-5 affix - rare
    6 - affix - epic

So if crystal have write max -1 for rare item you could use it no matter if the item had cyan coloured or red :smile: Correct me someone if im wrong :smile:

1. I dont know about Angelite but i know you can quartz the item but its random affixes will be deleted so maybe if angelite works on full affix item then it could be better than quartz

[quote=“utakpulvoron”]So i’m trying to craft my items and i have a couple of questions.

1. Can i use Ruby, Garnet, and Zircon on an item with a crystal affix?

2. If i can’t use kyanite on a crystal affix, is using an angelite the best option? So i can use angelite on Crystal items?

3. Lets say i just need the last affix. And i used obsidian, and the affix i want doesnt show up, what happens if i force stop the game? :bulb: a possible idea![/quote]

4. Yes you can

5. You can only use angelite if you do not have 6 affixes already, tested this.

6. You lose the obsidian, and I believe it randomly adds one.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk