Crystal and Gold Farming - Techniques?

Heh thanks:)

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

Does anyone else have any tricks? I can’t figure a way to get the item ms affix… It costs a lot to convert them and would take a ridiculous amount to get to the +item%

Well if you need more gold i think you should buy a pet. I prefer dog because it give you gold and when you have enough you can buy a fairy unless you want to keep your dog . Now if your low level and you can’t buy a pet dog you need patient farming enemys and selling items.

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX (BunnyFuffu)

you have maybe 1m gold

you can farm buy fairy

im using this when i have golds

at EP8 Floor 1 With Max Luck 650

Pet prices at 25k+ gold

its better

theres no tricks atm

you will need to have a item drop build to have high chances to drop CS/MS.

theres no tricks atm

you will need to have a item drop build to have high chances to drop CS/MS.[/quote]
Seems like a rather redundant feature to require a stat in order to farm properly… I don’t believe this is the case… In terms of tricks I’m just talking about farming paths etc.
With my warrior I am doing EP6 floor 200+ running straight to the cartographer for kill and killing any yellow or blue or orange mobs on the way… Would this be the proper way to farm?

theres no tricks atm

you will need to have a item drop build to have high chances to drop CS/MS.[/quote]
Seems like a rather redundant feature to require a stat in order to farm properly… I don’t believe this is the case… In terms of tricks I’m just talking about farming paths etc.
With my warrior I am doing EP6 floor 200+ running straight to the cartographer for kill and killing any yellow or blue or orange mobs on the way… Would this be the proper way to farm?[/quote]

I suggest after killing the Cartographer/Shrine Champs and collecting the loots of chest you need to explore the whole map and kill all the enemies in that way maybe you can loot more Crystals and MS…[emoji1]

theres no tricks atm

With my warrior I am doing EP6 floor 200+ running straight to the cartographer for kill and killing any yellow or blue or orange mobs on the way… Would this be the proper way to farm?[/quote]

I suggest after killing the Cartographer/Shrine Champs and collecting the loots of chest you need to explore the whole map and kill all the enemies in that way maybe you can loot more Crystals and MS…[emoji1][/quote]
I will start doing that… Thanks man… Appreciate you sharing the wealth of knowledge you have!

theres no tricks atm

I suggest after killing the Cartographer/Shrine Champs and collecting the loots of chest you need to explore the whole map and kill all the enemies in that way maybe you can loot more Crystals and MS…[emoji1][/quote]
I will start doing that… Thanks man… Appreciate you sharing the wealth of knowledge you have![/quote]
You’re welcome man…[emoji6]
I’m a 1 year old player plus infos from forum topics…[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]