Crystal Crafting Restrictions

How come Scoundrel isn’t on the Mage list? I don’t think it can be rolled on Warrior/Rogue items (but I might be wrong ofc).

How to get “Permafrost” then?
I do a build, where an “Apex of Epiphany” have the “Permafrost”-Set and I don´t know, how?!

Just use amethyst. Set not specified here means it have no restrictions so you can just amethyst the item until you get permafrost.

Thank you sir!

Wasted about 5 amethyst and try to get it, but haven´t seen it yet :frowning:

:frowning: unfortunately

i tired to get epic block on a weapon with a topac and failed like 40 times, i even tried to change the weapon to warrior class just in case, so topac could have more restrictions?¿

Block can only be rolled on the OH weapon of any class. if you want it on a non-OH weapon, you need to look at the Warrior Legend items and see which ones have Block on them, and then get those. and then use Jasper if you want it for a non-Warrior class. if you were trying to get Block on an OH weapon, and failed 40 times, then that is just bad luck with rolls.

Thx, was a MH, my fault, any other restrictions like that?

weapon damage is only obtainable in MH/OH ?

if i get weapon damage substat on mh it affects to MH damage?

Weapon Damage %, Weapon Damage +, Extra Attack Chance, MP Reduce %, and Block, can only be rolled on OH. if you take Block off of the list, then they are only rolled on MH & OH. there are some Legend Warrior items other than OH that have Block on them, but there are not that many. Gelid Smasher (Hammer, MH) is an example of a non-OH item that has Block. there are a few non weapon items that have Extra Attack Chance. Mind Trick and Will of the Force (Warrior and Wizard) are 2 non weapon items that have EAC. I have also never rolled any of these affixes on pets that I have crafted.
these are the Epic Affixes. Legend and Crystal affixes have more restrictions, and there are some posts about this.

Hellow sir @Emman it mean the COSMIC POWER have no chance to attained in via Amethyst?

Cosmic power is rollable on mage.

Yup. That’s right. Convert other class item into Wizard class by Jasper and then roll amethyst for cosmic power also :thumbsup: .

Yes. Some times to get the affixes you want then you will have to roll it on an off class item then jasper it to the desired class

Is there a chance to get momentum affix on trap? (Rogue) or I need a OH warrior item and reroll it with amethyst until I got the affix and jasper it? What do you think?