Crystal Crafting Restrictions

How come Scoundrel isn’t on the Mage list? I don’t think it can be rolled on Warrior/Rogue items (but I might be wrong ofc).

How to get “Permafrost” then?
I do a build, where an “Apex of Epiphany” have the “Permafrost”-Set and I don´t know, how?!

Just use amethyst. Set not specified here means it have no restrictions so you can just amethyst the item until you get permafrost.

1 Like

Thank you sir!

Wasted about 5 amethyst and try to get it, but haven´t seen it yet :frowning:

:frowning: unfortunately

i tired to get epic block on a weapon with a topac and failed like 40 times, i even tried to change the weapon to warrior class just in case, so topac could have more restrictions?¿

Block can only be rolled on the OH weapon of any class. if you want it on a non-OH weapon, you need to look at the Warrior Legend items and see which ones have Block on them, and then get those. and then use Jasper if you want it for a non-Warrior class. if you were trying to get Block on an OH weapon, and failed 40 times, then that is just bad luck with rolls.

2 Likes

Thx, was a MH, my fault, any other restrictions like that?

weapon damage is only obtainable in MH/OH ?

if i get weapon damage substat on mh it affects to MH damage?

Weapon Damage %, Weapon Damage +, Extra Attack Chance, MP Reduce %, and Block, can only be rolled on OH. if you take Block off of the list, then they are only rolled on MH & OH. there are some Legend Warrior items other than OH that have Block on them, but there are not that many. Gelid Smasher (Hammer, MH) is an example of a non-OH item that has Block. there are a few non weapon items that have Extra Attack Chance. Mind Trick and Will of the Force (Warrior and Wizard) are 2 non weapon items that have EAC. I have also never rolled any of these affixes on pets that I have crafted.
these are the Epic Affixes. Legend and Crystal affixes have more restrictions, and there are some posts about this.

1 Like

Hellow sir @Emman it mean the COSMIC POWER have no chance to attained in via Amethyst?

Cosmic power is rollable on mage.

1 Like

Yup. That’s right. Convert other class item into Wizard class by Jasper and then roll amethyst for cosmic power also :thumbsup: .

Yes. Some times to get the affixes you want then you will have to roll it on an off class item then jasper it to the desired class

1 Like

Is there a chance to get momentum affix on trap? (Rogue) or I need a OH warrior item and reroll it with amethyst until I got the affix and jasper it? What do you think?

1 Like

Ahm I have a question sir, @Emman I have an item with no set yet, but the set that I want is exclusive to another char, if I jasper that item to that char then use the crystals, will I have a chance of getting it’s exclusive set or affix?
Thanks in advance.

@Shield_Hero you have 2 options. Take the item you want to craft and Jasper it to the class who’s set you want then roll that set bonus using amythists (if allowed) then convert it back to your own class. Or find a legend item with required affix from other class then Jasper it to your class

2 Likes

thanks @dickwad for your reply concerning Set Affixes (Set Affixes, the Green ones).

also @Shield_Hero, concerning the Affixes (Legend Affix, the Red ones, which are the other ones you are thinking of), if they are Exclusive to an item, that means they can’t be rolled with Ruby and can only be used on the item they are found on. +200% WD & +100% ED are 2 of the big ones that can only be found on items and not rolled with Ruby. a few of these are only found on 1 or 2 Classes items, so would need Jasper to be used by a Class that doesn’t have them on their items. umm, Legend Armor is only found on Warrior items, I think, so if you want even more Armor, you would need to Jasper them from Warrior if you wanted it for a Rogue or Wizard Build.

I wanted a Skull with +200% WD, but the only way to get that combo is getting a Rogue OH that has it and using Jasper.

4 Likes

Cheers @Golem. I use jaspers alot. I love overload which is a rogue proc set affix. So it’s slowly appearing on all my characters . Very expensive in chrystals. Cheaper if you just convert legends.

4 Likes

So we can get shock effect max?