Crystal Crafting Restrictions

it will easily drop after level 500+. once 1 get to lvl 500… i start get eternalize crystaline mythical berseker seven sin item drop.

i dropped a helmet with a block crystal affix. didnt sell cuz i realized only OH can get a block stat.

500+ if you can clear fast and want some better eternals or exactly 200 if you aren’t strong enough for higher floors or would like to get tons of exp and/or gold.

1 Like

:smile:
Hi Strong Ones,

Is Cerebral vortex working on gunner rouge? I am always defeated by torrent appearing in my character makes my char dead on the spot. I thought it was due to Push the limit affix. please help. Much appreciated.

Sorry for new question on old thread. After reading entire thread, didn’t find clarification regarding whether you also have to be playing a certain class to roll that classes specific set affixes. Or can you be playing Rogue and roll Warrior set affixes on a Warrior class gear? Since amethyst is so rare I’ve always just switched toons as well, to make sure.

Example, if I want Momentum affix on a ring but I’m playing a Rogue, can I simply jasper a ring to Warrior class then roll for Momentum. Or should I switch toon to Warrior, roll Momentum to the ring, and then jasper the ring to Rogue class?

You can play as a rouge, jasper it to warrior item, then roll momentum and jasper it back.

1 Like

Ty 4 the clarification :+1:t2::beers:

Can you get a defiant bomb for rogue? Or only a trap?

Only trap and mirror :smile:

Sad. I really wanted to jump around the map. The only Defiant i currently have is a shield

Edit: i meant off hand. Currently a trap

It really depends. Obsidian crystals you can’t remove so if you don’t get what you want the item could be trashed. I’ve also spent well over 10 amethyst just for a standard set like plagued. For a bit I would recommend finding an item with your crystal or set you want then delete all the other crap and build around of until you jphave a better crystal income. I think it was around floor 600 when I was starting to get to a point where I was using them more then 1 at a time failing and being devastated.

1 Like

hi @refia, can you send me an image of crystal set for mage?ty

Just wanted to update the list for everyone:

#Cannot be attained via Amethyst#

• Crystalline
  • Mythical
  • Nadroji
  • Eternalized
  • Defiant
  • Maelstrom
  • Gladiator
  • Seven Deadly Sins
  • Masochism
  • Smoke Screen
  • Cerebral Vortex
  • Mayhem
  • Epiphany
  • Berserker
  • Elements
  • Hunger
  • Haunting

#(Rollable) Warrior exclusive sets#
Rage
Momentum
Spellsword
Zealotry
Terrashaper
Ballista

#(Rollable) Rogue exclusive sets#
Deadly Arts
Pathfinder
Ninja
Overload
Buccaneer
Frozen
Periphery
Trickster

#(Rollable) Mage exclusive sets#
Cosmic Power
Iceburn
Aftermath
Battle Mage
Reactor
Summoner
Spirit Master

Note that with regards to the latest Sets there are three which [can] be obtained via Amethyst: Demonic, Angelic and Arcanist

6 Likes

Thanks for the updates. I should have done that too but it didn’t cross my mind for some reason. Thanks for the much needed list of updated requirements. Keep up the good work bro . :slight_smile: :thumbsup: .

1 Like

Updated main post.

1 Like

I tried other class and Arcanist can roll at any class. Scoundrel seems like a set that comes from any class even though it’s more for a wizard class.

I was wondering that too. Thanks guys, I made the edit there

thanks for this

Crushing Flames and Electrocution can be gained by Amethyst and on any class.

Sadism set can also be gained on amethyst but on wizard items.

Offering affix which was once the Summon HP % legend affix is obtained by ruby easily.

Legend affix that cannot be got by Ruby I think?:

Shock Effect Max
Execute DMG
Double Strike
Double Mitigate
Immolation DMG
Ally Healing

1 Like

Sadism can also get via rouge item