Crystal Item without Crystal Affix

I

Hi guys, i looted this item last night and i’m wondering why it doesn’t have any crystal affix considering its a crystal item. Is it a bug?

Another thing, if ever i were to put an MS on the empty socket let’s say attack speed, will it automatically turn into a crystal affix? I’ve read a recent post here in tapa with this similar prob but she has no pic to prove it. She says when she deleted one of the affix or changed it, i cant remember, it turned into an ordinary legend item, hence lost its crystal status.

Dieter please help. I’m leaving it like this until i get your feedbacks. Thanks.[emoji2] [emoji1] [emoji4]

re-roll it… :sunglasses:

Nope :confused:

Also, if you delete an affix on it, i think it does change the color into red, because it’s a legendary, not a real crystal. Some times you’ve a crystal item without crystal affix, it’s just because there is no crystal affix on this item, but the color is the same than a crystal one :confused:
(yes it’s a bug btw)

Sorry for the bad hope :laughing:

[quote=“shanley24”]I

Hi guys, i looted this item last night and i’m wondering why it doesn’t have any crystal affix considering its a crystal item. Is it a bug?

Another thing, if ever i were to put an MS on the empty socket let’s say attack speed, will it automatically turn into a crystal affix? I’ve read a recent post here in tapa with this similar prob but she has no pic to prove it. She says when she deleted one of the affix or changed it, i cant remember, it turned into an ordinary legend item, hence lost its crystal status.

Dieter please help. I’m leaving it like this until i get your feedbacks. Thanks.[emoji2] [emoji1] [emoji4][/quote]

Is the 38%weapon damage from focus considered the crystal affix? Seems like an odd number for rank19 in a talent

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

i think crystal affix text are also colored cyan… so i think the 38% damage is not a crystal affix…

Thanks guys. Now i know. Btw i placed an ms stone on the empty socket and it did transformed into a regular legend item. It sucks but its ok. I’ll farm a dozen crystal items in the future.

@shrowder i think its normal because the max weapon dmg for focus skill is 40%.

Thnks guys.

focus is a talent.
Not a skill.

this what i mean on my previous posts on this forum

how about legend that their main affix dont correspond to the crystal affix listed

like what i post about my Fimbuvetr i looted that as a “CYAN” color you know that the main affix of that legend dont have an correspond crystal affix that write in the list of “CRYSTAL AFFIXES”

so they cant have a crystal affix even if we loot it as a cyan grade item

but sadly i rerolled my Fimbulvetr and it became a RED or nomal legend instead of Cyan color…

hope you understand my english

hope you address this problem

Sucks for you too No1KnowzMe, i mean, we both had the same item mentioned in this thread. Crystal item without crystal affix. Diieter is very clear about it, its a bug. So lets just drop it and move on. The possiblities of finding an obsidian or a crystal item is as vast as the sky you’ll never know what u’ll run into, right? So Let’s just loot forward. Haha. If u know what i mean…Grin

Hahahahaha…clear enough…

I love this guy.

And i love this game Diieter. From all of us DQ addicts, a big and sincere THANK YOU. *high-five

@aSar: thanks a million too brader (brother).