Crystaline and eternalize

is 1 crystaline and 1 eternalize is enough to be a farm build?

1 Like

sure. it is just that (5) on each is better, by getting a total of +4 All Sets. if I remember, each of those gives +50% per Rank increase to the Chance for Legend items to be Crystal and Eternal Item drops. I guess that I am saying it is a start until you can make it better. starting small and working your way up to big is good, less frustrating.

@Golem ok ty again sir by the way wat gadget are u using when playing dq?

looks like a Kyocera Android. haha, I actually spent a year not really doing anything with DQ except kill monsters, since I was into another game at the time. but it went down in flames about the time 3.0 patch came out, so I had learned a lot about DQ before I got serious finally and started Ascending for the 6 Perks. then I ended up learning even more while Ascending. I have a bunch of old items I used, but most of the OH items don’t have Crystal Block +45%, so the items are kind of useless until I can make new ones. so I have a Wizard Farmer at the moment, and eventually I am going to Ascend a Rogue and Warrior as a Main and Hireling to get all 6 Perks for both. (whisper) I have plans. :wink:

@Golem good for you you hve hireling …you can have a tank and attacker…wat is your ign?

MzJoker. my first Class was Rogue, and I thought it would be a funny name, until I found out you can’t change names, so I got stuck with it. :frowning_face: I’ve gotten up to Eternal League, but got knocked down to Mythic League when @Mr_Scooty did the Reveal Immortal Build post, and then I got stuck on making a Farm Build (yes, I am a slow crafter). I have 3 Characters I need to make PVP Gears for, so I decided to do farming for awhile.

1 Like

that was so bad for you …that immo build + ai is so hard to kill or to win…can i see your farm build?sorry i cant speak english well

Golems current Farm Build. this was a test build with 4x Reflect Damage, and I am down to 1x Reflect Damage +250%. the +15% Movement was put in last night and made me really happy.

Wizard

Dexterity - 20, Intelligence - 20, Power - 50, Health - 5 (have 1 HP), Mana - 58 (57.1k MP)
Gauntlet: Blast - 35, Twister - 30, Luck Nature, IQ +25% (Started out as Ragnarok from Rogue)
< Earthquake > (Mythic)
Inferno (5) (Set)
42.7 Crit Chance (Crystal)
+5 All Skills (MS)
+40% Item Quantity (MS)
+200% Weapon Damage (Legend)

Bracer: ManaShield - 40, Shatter - 14, Luck Nature, IQ +25% (Scorpio)
Electrified (5) (Set)
+45% Block (Crystal)
+5 All Skills (MS)
+40% Item Quantity (MS)
+10 Infusion (Epic)
+10 Barrier (Epic)

Nadroji’s Robe: Barrier 20, Greed Nature, IQ +25%
Nadroji Bonus (Set)
+225% Luck (Crystal)
+30% Item Quantity (MS)
+250% Reflect Damage (Legend)
+15% Move Speed (Legend)
+10 Blast (Epic)

Gemmed Crown: Infusion 20, Greed Nature, IQ +25%
Crystalline (5) (Set)
+225% Gold Find (Crystal)
+10% All Proc (MS)
+30% Item Quantity (MS)
+28.1% Elemental Critical (Legend)
Ignore Resist (Legend)

Ring: Magnify 20, Luck Nature, IQ +25%, (this item was a Stone of Nadroji)
< Draught > (Mythic) - has potential for a build with Momentum Set, but is the reason I want to make new Farm Gear.
Nadroji (6) (Set)
+30% Dodge (Crystal)
+2 All Sets (MS)
+30% Item Quantity (MS)
+50% Glasscannon (Legend)

Amulet: Empower 20, Greed Nature, IQ +25%, (this item was a Nadroji’s Crystal)
< Redirect > (Mythic)
Nadroji (6) (Set)
+225% Crit Damage (Crystal)
+2 All Sets (MS)
+30% Item Quantity (MS)
+50% Glasscannon (Legend)

Cerberus (Pet):
Cosmic Power (5) (Set)
+250 MP on Hit (Epic) added this a few days ago. was MP Regen.
+10 ManaShield (Epic)
+75% Crit DMG (Epic)
+7,500 MP (Epic)
+10% Dodge (Epic)

I’m only using this on Floor 110 M3 because it is weak. as a test build (was testing Reflect Damage in a Farm Build), I learned a lot, but now I am farming for loot to make another Farm Build that can farm floor 510 for sure, and maybe floor 1,000 to 1,010.

you have 3x nadroji?armor ring and amulet…wat is the max item quantity that you can put on item?

you can have +200% Item Quantity on equipment (that is the cap) and use Epiphany (5) to raise the cap to +250%.

the reason I have 3 Nadroji items was because I wanted Reflect Damage on all of my items, so I took the Nadroji set off of the Chest and used Nadroji Ring and Amulet to get the 2 Nadroji Set on items to activate the Nadroji Bonus on the Chest item. I ended up with strong Reflect Damage but weak skills, so I was killing monsters quickly with RD, but slowly with Weapon Skills. this build has had a lot of revisions, and now is weak with RD but doing better with moving around and Weapon Skills, plus I added +200% Item Quantity, which took up a lot of space in the end. I was using the Legend version, but had a hard time getting them all up to 50% each, so I got rid of them and went with the Myth Stones instead, even though they are taking up 2 more spaces than if I was using the Legend affixes.

do you get more crystal in that farm build?i already have (6)crystaline 1012 luck and still very low drop of rare crystal

I am getting more Crystals it seems, but since the build is kind of weak, I can’t farm floor 500 for the better Crystals, so I rarely get Ultra Rare Crystals from drops, but Legend and Mythic Monsters seem to drop them more often, and I get enough Eternal and Crystal items dropping that I get Ultra Rare Crystals at a decent, but slow, rate from converting them. when I adjusted the build to have +200% Item Drop, it increased the amount of loot the monsters drop, so that helped a lot. I just need to make a new Farm Build without Drought or anything having to do with Reflect Damage. I use Larimar and Diamond a lot on Maps to get good affixes, and I find more in loot than I am using, so that is a good thing.

2 Likes