Crystals and Maps

Hello, I’m a happy Android user of the game Dungeon Quest, not sure if I post this in the right section but :

I see no way to sell crystalls, and now I have like 2 inventories full of them, it’s unlikely that I’ll ever use all of it, but I’m not sure if this is a bug or not, none of them can be sold or dropped or destroyed or anything.

Next issue is on any random map dropped by the “Cartographer” boss, by killing him the portal doesn’t open anymore. This haven’t been fixed since 2 versions, and I’m just wondering if this can be counted as an issue. You can still exit the dungeon by manually selecting a floor, but it used to open a portal after killing the Cartographer in earlier versions.

[quote=“mucski”]Hello, I’m a happy Android user of the game Dungeon Quest, not sure if I post this in the right section but :

I see no way to sell crystalls, and now I have like 2 inventories full of them, it’s unlikely that I’ll ever use all of it, but I’m not sure if this is a bug or not, none of them can be sold or dropped or destroyed or anything.

Next issue is on any random map dropped by the “Cartographer” boss, by killing him the portal doesn’t open anymore. This haven’t been fixed since 2 versions, and I’m just wondering if this can be counted as an issue. You can still exit the dungeon by manually selecting a floor, but it used to open a portal after killing the Cartographer in earlier versions.[/quote]

1. crystals and mythstones Sell option was replaced by Salvage to lower ones and Convert to Higher ones :smile:
  2. After killing Cartographer it isnt open a portal because Cartographer drop a map to higher floors :smile: just look to your inventory and open it :smile:

[quote=“mucski”]Hello, I’m a happy Android user of the game Dungeon Quest, not sure if I post this in the right section but :

Next issue is on any random map dropped by the “Cartographer” boss, by killing him the portal doesn’t open anymore. This haven’t been fixed since 2 versions, and I’m just wondering if this can be counted as an issue. You can still exit the dungeon by manually selecting a floor, but it used to open a portal after killing the Cartographer in earlier versions.[/quote]

crystals and mythstones are your best friends ingame… they do a lot of things that cost money before and now free because of crystals… and in the upcoming patch1.7, you’ll see what i mean… :mrgreen: