Customizable colors

I’d like to be able to change the colors of some things… Right now a legendary ring looks a lot like a health orb. Also, my rogue traps look like mythstones. Just a thought. I’d also like to see legendary items pop up on the map.

Great feedback!! Thanks!

A good alternative would be to put a “red dot” on the map for legendary items, I asked for it many times :smile:

I’d also like to change the map overlay color, because on the frost levels, it gets lost in the background. Oh…and what about displaying the name of which crystals and mythstones I pick up? Like… ‘Found mythstone - abyss’ ? Possible? When I’m farming cs/ms, it would be nice to know where they come from when I get a good one.

I WANT A BLACK ROBE! I WANT TO BE DARTH VADER!!
capslock ftw.
[emoji16]
sorry

[quote=“ichsanization”]I WANT A BLACK ROBE! I WANT TO BE DARTH VADER!!
capslock ftw.
[emoji16]
sorry[/quote]
May the Force be with you. Oh wait, sorry, but you are no longer a Jedi. Lol

[quote=“zzvilzz”][quote=“ichsanization”]I WANT A BLACK ROBE! I WANT TO BE DARTH VADER!!
capslock ftw.
[emoji16]
sorry[/quote]
May the Force be with you. Oh wait, sorry, but you are no longer a Jedi. Lol[/quote]

The Force is also with Siths :wink:

I want black rooooooobbbbbeeee!!! okay, I’m over-reacting, ate too many sweets lately, since no halloween here.
omnomnomnom…
[emoji316][emoji317][emoji316][emoji317][emoji316]

Could always add Halloween costumes as vanity items. Fire wielding clown sounds fun

That’s all I ever see while playing DQ ! But that could be down to the fact I have been eating those strange mushrooms from the neighbour’s garden again :wink:

Blue mushrooms are the best…

I am totally with you on this one. Running a bleed/poison build and mobs die god knows where, and i dunno how many legendaries i might have missed.

so im the only one who want my warrior to be a fabulous pink armored knight? :wink: [color=#FFBFFF]fabulous taric[/color] :wink:

Doubtful :smile:

I’m more partial to fluorescent orange. You are hunting, after all.

Yet another suggestion from me is that we should make equipment (chest or head) to be exclusive in their shape according to the talent but not their color, for crying out loud. Maybe paying some gold for changing color will add some more enjoyments to the game.
Looking forward to this to happen.