Devs i need an explanation on this

the highest floor that reached on the leader boards is a guy named Alam which is 2.174 Billion floors(mythic 3 difficulty) which is not highly possible cause if my calcularion is right it will took him 23162. years( 8454166 days)to do that if we assume that he/she finish every floor in under a minute. If im right even the word computer doesnt even a word at that time

2 Likes

those are known cheaters/hackers. when the Dev’s reset the leaderboards, it starts all over again. if you go down a few pages, you will see where the highest floors reached are just by climbing up the floors normally.

2 Likes

Bebebruce your observation just made me laught and spit out my coffee. Well said :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

i might be having a eternal rest before i get to that billion floor

1 Like

:headstone: lol!

How did you figure out how many years that it might of took
if you can’t even spell calculation right

good at math but bad at spelling?

Lol

There’s letters in math

“It will took him” not to be mean but what

some players who post on DQ Forums don’t speak english and use a translator app, or english is a second language that they have recently started to learn.

Oh

Rn I’m trying to get. Obsidian to use on my legendary (casslastrophy)

Rn I’m at paridot but what does Emerald do

Emerald is used to raise your Item Quality. Items have a random Item Quality of +/- 10% and can be raised to +25%. all Eternal Items automatically have +50% Item Quality. Item Quality affects weapon damage and the AC on the other 4 Items.