Dickwads ultimate but very short guide to minions in PvP and PvE

I had +60% Block on my Wizard for a little while, but most of the other items that have Block don’t have many affixes I like on my Builds. +60% Block or more on a Wizard seems a lot like Crafting a Build with an Eternal Item to me.

1 Like

My stats :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve been putting only 100 into Power and the other 3 into Mana lately. don’t really miss the +225 DMG since I still have +7500, and the extra Mana helps save space on other parts of the Build.

ahh, this is PVP… I think I need to rethink my own PVP Build a little. I haven’t really done much in that area, except for working for wins to get the Demonic Aura. still have a ways to go.

1 Like

I’ve played around with maxing power or mana or strength. When you look at the improvement in in all stats in comparison then little advantage is gained but a little more power is better than none. So I think that’s why everyone goes for it.

1 Like

1800 DMG if all Power, and 3600 if all Health or Mana.

what I wonder is how the Stats are figured out in Battle Arena. all 3 Stats start with 5 Points in each, and a level 20 Character in Battle Arena would have 19 more points to put into the 3 stats.

now I kind of want to test this out in the Test Arena.

1 Like

Can you tell me how that mofo got 700k hp? Like wtf :flushed:

1 Like

lol, he focused most of his Build on HP for survival. but his Power is only 110. as you can see, @dickwad won the battle. I have fought a few players with around 1 million HP in PVP. it takes some time to kill them if you don’t have a lot of your own Power.

1 Like

But still beware high hp builds. What little damage they do escalates with draws. Damage builds like mine have little hp but uses blood magic and regen to keep the hp topped up. Eventually the high hp build s limited damage may grow enough to be of concern :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

whenever there is a Draw, Power for both Players goes up +25% in the next Round.

1 Like

You can get more stronger, I see 4 different variations that are more heavy in dmg, in fact, you can deal 2 our 3 times more dmg and still have the same survivability!

Haunting bonus, living force and plaqued bonus is a must on the build!

1 Like

Just a heads up, none of the 4 variations are immortal build core based

1 Like

I low on high resorces, but im will try to make sutch build!:smile:

1 Like

Thanks @ZOMBOY. I will look into those suggestions.

that Steiger’s Fortune looks great for a Farm Build, especially the Eternal one, but I have never really liked using a Wizard Sword.

@ZOMBOY hope you get lots of Ruby’s, Amethyst’s, & Obsidian’s. :dragon:

2 Likes