Dickwads ultimate but very short guide to minions in PvP and PvE

Your arena character is a capped version of your pvp character as the stats appear in pve. Your minions likewise are a capped version of your PvP character. All affixes remain the same. Minions are also monsters and some random monsters can seem indestructible but are just randomly generated. Guide over. Tips but no give aways but just a moment to ponder :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But if you think it’s a give away :upside_down_face: In PvE minions (namely furies) are capped versions of your main PvE character stats. But there are lots of furies so their damage stacks. And they distract the enemy from your main character giving your character precious time to inflict damage using their chosen skills.

could you give us a quick run down of what stats the Minions have that are from the Summoners?

I remember reading HP, Armor, Resists, and I think you made a few discoveries that could be useful in both Campaign and PVP. like Attack Speed and stuff. oh and I read that Minions get 25% of the Summoners HP Regen for themselves.

1 Like

All of the above @Golem. And you know because we have no secrets :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

haha, because we read the same posts.

1 Like

Because we wrote the same posts . But I truly believe everything you need to know is here

1 Like

I would pay very close attention to @Golem s reply. Because he is correct.

@NUIQUE this must be the best but very brief guide in DQ history. Nothing is revealed but all is revealed for would be summoners. Teaching the concepts behind a build is better than teaching a build. The concept is understanding. The build is copying without understanding.

1 Like

Ahhh my precious little summoners ![Screenshot_20190613-192639|690x431](upload://bjp7F98t4xFOp7tn8XqTRG7Nuu9.png

)

1 Like

Lost to @Zomboy :sunglasses:

But I love a cliffhanger moment against a truly great player. I did okay :sunglasses:

1 Like

I dont play this game in so so long, im still in eternal league?

1 Like

you made a great PVP Character that is still in Eternal League Division 4. great Vanity Combo!

the Shadow cast by your Lance, and your Blazing Eyes, and the Angelic Aura, really accentuates @dickwad Shocking Defeat (looks like he has some kind of Shock effect from his Weapon, I think).

2 Likes

Yeah I like Badwolf @Golem. I’ve not played for a bit. I shall get round retweaking him but minor. Got a ruptured armour now instead of the old one which means I can loose some affixes in favour of others

1 Like

Badwolf has a lot invested into ricochet at moment but uses pistoleer talent. I’m reducing ricochet and weighing out the chances of projectile hitting enemies and maybe using 2 weaken stones instead. Got Chrystal 45 percent attack speed so I can drop my plus epic richocet down to 2. :exploding_head:

my latest poor farm build has needed some tweaking. I am using Comet & +4 EAC with boosted APS with Epiphany (5) support. I decided to switch Torrent Special to Timewarp, and am going to test changing Demonic Hell Pet Slime to Cosmic Power Cereberus Pet Hound and see if my killing power goes up. I was having problems killing Ally monsters & Epic+ monsters quickly. the +50% Pierce from Zenith on Head item fixed a big problem I have had using Comet.

@dickwad it looks like you have some testing in your future.

1 Like

Its not really much testing. I think have my build set in stone equipment Chrystal and set affixes. Everything else is just adding and removing easily repairable affixes.

1 Like

well, you are trading off all Ricochet hitting a target for DMG to doing more DMG per hit while Ricochet is hitting fewer targets. always hoping the changes cause monsters to die faster! :heart_eyes_cat:

I was using a Gauntlet with Twister with +70% Cool Down (really good at killing monsters), but now using Spell Sword with Angelic & +75% Attack Speed & Gauntlet for powered up Comets. Comets APS so high that +4 EAC good enough that I don’t really need +4 Multi Attack. only takes up 1 space with Myth Stone.

because it is a farm build, 6 spaces taken up for farming, which was hindering my killing ability with Comets. I read the posts for those really good Builds, and I still wonder why my builds aren’t doing as goodl :rofl:

1 Like

Pistoleer also increases chances of bullets hitting an opponent by a long margin but without the damage benefits unless I get it from other stats

:man_facepalming:

. Character has max bleed chance and dodge and 45 % block at the moment.

1 Like