Dictionary Bug

When I look in the codex and view the dictionary, it says I have completed 423/424
I have clicked on every single one and even triple checked. It still says I need one more. It is just a merging thing and makes me really want to get the last one. If someon could please help me that would be great :smile:

Also I am having troubles verifying my DQ account, I have tried mutilple times with mutilple accounts be can never receive the email, thanks.

It’s a known bug.

If you don’t get your verification email, contact support, I’m sure someone will help you out :smile:

[quote=“Setron”]When I look in the codex and view the dictionary, it says I have completed 423/424
I have clicked on every single one and even triple checked. It still says I need one more. It is just a merging thing and makes me really want to get the last one. If someon could please help me that would be great :smile:

Also I am having troubles verifying my DQ account, I have tried mutilple times with mutilple accounts be can never receive the email, thanks.[/quote]