Discard cloud save

I played this game again and started from 0, when I wanted to upload it to the cloud it tells me that I must download first to be able to upload, so I would like to delete the old content in the cloud. My email is the same in this forum as my account in the game.

one idea before you get your old saves deleted by the Dev’s… go ahead and download your old information, and then just delete all of your characters, then start over with new level 1 characters. I did that a lot when I was learning how to play DQ.

if you still want the Dev’s to delete your old saves, then they’ll probably get in touch with you to make sure it’s done right.

welcome to DQ Forums @Itsuka.Shiro !

If you DM me with your account email address I can fix this issue for you.

how do i send a private message?

A good idea but I prefer the reset since as I am with the new one I don’t want to lose it

1 Like

Just click on my user name then choose “message”

Hello how to change email on DQ Cloud account

if you don’t get an answer in a few days, go ahead and PM @tdaniel and he hopefully will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.

@tdaniel can I ask help from you

Hello! Can I request to delete my old DQ cloud save data on my acc as well? My DQ acc is on lvl 26 warrior but Im currently playing new made character of lvl71 but cant upload it since i need download it first… Is it possible to delete my old DQ cloud save?

I need your dq account email address to change your account.

Hello! Thank you for responding to my support request. I dont know how to send a DM or i tried fidgeting on the site to send a DM but i can’t see it so i will reply here and this is my dq email “dinocastulo@gmail.com”. How should i know if my dq cloud save is deleted? Does it update automatically?

Does not seem to show a option to message you (or was the forum updated since then and work differently ?)
I dont need anything yet (But i might after i update my Android version, if issues to re-connect the game to the updated android version), just trying to figure out how those PM even work on this forum.

above the 3 posts in topic button there should be a message button.

Welcome to DQ Forums @Zarcan !

I see nothing when i clock on [3 post in topic], and there is nothing above. Only the [Reply] Arrow is above the post, even clicking on the little dots it does offer that.
Im on Win10 Firefox Browser, maybe you are on mobile and it work differently ?

I’m using a PC when on the Forum. it could be that the Message button isn’t showing for some reason with Firefox.

hopefully, @tdaniel will come to the rescue! :man_superhero: :man_scientist: :computer:

Hey, send me an email to support@shinyboxgames.com and I can help you directly.
Thanks!