[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Please remember to put the reports in the (report only) post. I do not look in this channel all of the time to scan for accounts I should review.

4 Likes

@dickwad I can only guess that a Beginner thought your Eternal Pet was hacked or a poor loser decided to get back at you this way.

on the other hand, it could be an honest mistake and you just have to wait until the Dev’s take a look and make a decision.

to be honest, from all the posts on the subject, I can’t really think of a good reason to use Eternal Items/Pets in the Battle Arena. no matter how good they might be in a Build, they all have targets on them.

2 Likes

@dickwad You got banned because you liked my comment about the developers being not knowledgeable is an account is hacked or not. The developers take things on a personal level in this game.

1 Like

Hi Jonees,

Please do not speak for the developers. You have no insight into what decisions are made for any reasons and it seems that the only functions your posts serve are to be rude an ill informed.

If you cannot conduct yourself in an honest and respectful manner please do not comment on our forums.

Thanks.

5 Likes

@tdaniel I would not have commented such if you didn’t put 4 of my accounts in the banned league. I have proof that all of those accounts are not hacked but your support team just said “I have not accessed your save game”. When I sent screenshots of my legends found(proof that I farm a lot), your support team just replied "I don’t have access to your legends found.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dungeon Quest - Game Update recommendation(s)

if a Cheat & Hacked Build is in the Eternal League, and you can only see a bunch of ?'s on their Items, and you defeat them, I don’t think it really matters. if there is another way to see if they are cheating and you report them, well, they shouldn’t have cheated in the first place.

3 Likes

I like @NUIQUE s observation about the random elements attached to various items used by a suspect build. I like detective work.

3 Likes

I really liked @tdaniel response to that! :+1:

3 Likes

Well if they can’t be bothered to unify the item elements the presumption is that the build would be so overpowered regardless. I’m going to keep an eye on the arena a bit more vigilantly :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

So very hardly cheater deducted like STIGGER-BOLT😱 explain whut the…
Need corespondings reply lets talk about this.

4 Likes

Please inspect these two accounts

IGN: Senn@;
IGN: -duke

Advanced account duplication?

2 Likes

Sir @tdaniel please inspect my way in a normal league I willing again to use eternal pet on league.

Geez , still some didnt know the logic of Eternal divination , Jaspering them is a whole damn cheat? I guess i wont use jasper anymore sad🤦‍♂️

Inspect mine too. Imma use this in arena , im getting reported soon in arena if i come back.![Screenshot_20200429-225844_Dungeon Quest|690x335](upload://kQkspBPqMe86aA1AZqxKSAG0zfG.jp

eg)

1 Like

1 Like

@eternal27 there are a few ethernal items you can put affixes on Before you start arguing make sure you are not wrong

3 Likes

@eternal27 No problem everybody was new at one point and we all learned and are still learning

1 Like

Eternal mythical items can be good. Using them Is an issue .

When my enthusiasm levels rise. The Badwolf will return to smash the arena :sunglasses:

1 Like