[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Well getting an eternal pet and be advantageous in PvP still have it chance. The chance may be low as it seems. Some player probably are already ban because of it, do we got any basis on how to ban player with this cases? or how devs decide on who to ban and who are legit on their eyes?

There are factors you can look into and even probably more so for a developer but I won’t divulge them myself lest they will also be manipulated in future hacks.

4 Likes

fair enough.

I just hope some cases on player were being reported with less evidence on only to get reported and get transferred to cheating league, i mean come on, someone is clearly provoking others here, the language barrier already is enough for some to not use forum or create an account to forum lol.
Imagine getting deemed as cheater (but not really) and you cant do anything about it.

I mean the game is far from perfect, and i understand that but we can see clearly someone wants to instigate lol

4 Likes

Yes they do. :lollipop::baby::baby_bottle:

Yes. That’s sad.

3 Likes

Pets and items are in most cases NOT what gets an account banned. There are things I can see on my end that clearly show me if a save game has been edited or if the person is using a version of our app that was not downloaded from Google Play, Amazon App store, or Apple app store (those are the only three app stores we support for our release of dungeon quest).

10 Likes

Oh, first Welcome to the forum @D-Generation , like @Mr_Scooty said to the gears unviewable its only natural when u reach eternal league, my question is Why me? I’m on Division 1., :face_with_monocle: There so many player on that league… Do you join forum just to report me? really?

4 Likes

Their jealous bro HAHAHAHA …

all of a sudden new forum acc starting to report nonsence.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @D-Generation now let’s talk you’re reporting are unable that is normal if you will be on eternal league.

1 Like

Don’t worries Sir’zurcram the report is unable happy played DQ and injoy.

2 Likes

Absolutely.:joy::ok_hand:

Reporting without any concerns . Seigehart?? A cheater?? You got the wrong guy . :rofl::rofl:

new player from division 1. Probably he copy the savefile from hes old banned account to make a new one. not sure but check this one.

This is not normal i think

1 Like

No it isnt

removed. Please keep reports in the “report only channel”

Thank you!

6 Likes

Oh, i’m sorry

That comment was not intended for you @Marcos. You made a legitimate report of a hacked pet.

2 Likes

How about modder players but didn’t play arena? is that allowed?

I suggest you read all the mythics description in dictionary to understand that not just those are available for offhand.

Codex then choose mythics, the descriptions of those mythics(any slot).