[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

I suggest you read all the mythics description in dictionary to understand that not just those are available for offhand.

Codex then choose mythics, the descriptions of those mythics(any slot).

Here

Theyre just random name

@D-Generation, this strange-looking pikachu wonders why you deleted your post.
images-3

4 Likes

This pikachu is weird.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers

PLEASE keep reports to the reports only thread.

4 Likes

why is it that my druidic bunos not active?

Why admins not banned this account i think his are cheater not legit hero slot and vanity hack i think .

?!? these are already in the banned league

1 Like

i think the set bonus can be activated by the main character only (not by hireling)

WHY SER TDANiEL NOT ACTIVE FOR BANNED THE CHEATERS

PLSS ACTJVE TO KNOW THE PLAYERS REPORTING TO CHEATERS ARE NOT PART OF THE NORMAL LEGUE CHEATERS ARE SO ANOYING unfair to otherd player

I don’t understand what you are asking here.

4 Likes

I mean ser you reply to the posts we reported cheater so we know it has been banned or not. or cheater or legit really thank you

There are still many players who cheat in the normal legue, they are not fair, they are just sometimes

and the others don’t really buy vanity and slots so they should review their account if they really aren’t cheaters so they don’t earn a DQ hack just because they are. so I hope our review will be reviewed if it is legit oh not so that they will disappear from the legit ones

Ser daniel why isn’t that always online ser to always check our reports to get rid of cheaters immediately???

I review and remove accounts as they are posted. Some are removed and some are not after they are reviewed. I hope this makes more sense.

3 Likes

welcome to all the new players who have joined DQ Forums since i was last active here.

i have noticed a few questions on what is legit/legal for Crafting Eternal Items for Battle Arena. this is also good for Campaign Builds. here is a post on the subject.

Crafted Eternals in the Arena.
you can change an Eternals Element. example: change Fire to Arcane. (Crystal Calcite)
you can change an Eternals Class. example: change Warrior to Rogue. (Crystal Jasper)
you can add a Myth Stone if the Eternal has an empty Socket. example: socket + (MS) Protest = +250 All resist.
you can change the Nature. example: change Greed to Death. (Crystal Beryl)
you can change the Talent. example: change Prismatic to Fester. (Crystal Citrine)
you can recover a Myth Stone. example: if you place (MS) Boon on your Eternal, and want to put (MS) Protest instead. (Crystal Garnet)
Note: if you used the Myth Stones to make a Mythic Affix, the Myth Stones are gone and cannot be recovered by using (CS) Garnet.

Unreal Hood & Fabled Staff/Blade: there is 1 Hood and Weapon for each class. they have 4 Sockets each. you could put 1 Myth Stone in each Socket for a total of 4 Myth Stones.
you can add a Mythic Affix on these 2 Eternals if you know the recipe. when the Mythic Affix is created…
you can add any combination of 3 Normal and/or Epic Affixes.
example: on an Unreal Hood I make the Harmony Mythic Affix. the 4 sockets are used up to make the Mythic, and leave 3 empty spaces. I can now place a random Normal/Epic affix in each space using (Crystal Angelite) or place an Epic affix using (Crystal Topaz). Angelite is a bad choice, because, unless you are very lucky, it might take forever to get the affix you want. Topaz gives 6 choices when used, so you have a better chance to get the affixes you want. either way, what ever you pick is permanent. so if you don’t like the choices, you need to get a new item and start over.

Edit: I tested all of the Crystals, and these are the ones that can be used on Eternal Items. I did not test them on Eternal Pets, Trinkets, or Maps.

there is a list of Eternal Items in the Codex. if you see a modification that isn’t from one of these examples, or are unsure, that is when you send a post to [Reports Only] Report Cheaters & Hackers, and a Dev will check it out. if you can, check against the Codex first, and if you are still unsure, then report it.

for those who don’t know, if you use a cheat or hack to modify your Eternal Item, and a Dev becomes aware of it, you get sent to the Banned League. it is just like the Arena, except all the players are also using cheats or hacks, or are waiting for the Dev’s to determine that they did/didn’t use cheats or hacks, and if not guilty, get to go back to the Original League.

2 Likes

Do you think it was not edited? because he is eternal and perfect every stat? if legit hard to get perfect stat especially on ethernal item ???

Here in mytech, isn’t it 4 slots? why do they have an epic stat and is it perfect to choose each stat in its build? It’s hard to get that perfect stat if you’re not a cheater!
@Golem