[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Hey, I didn’t read the first post of this thread when I reported, sorry :wink:

I’m ac952421 in battle arena and I’m unsure where to put this, but it is relative to battle arena so here seems fitting.

I’ve noticed something within Battle Arena fights and I’m not sure if it’s a UI bug or something else.

Sometimes the big Enemy Character Portrait (not the HP/MP bar above the character model’s head) will not show any fluctuations with HP or MP, even when I can clearly see the HP/MP bar changing above their character model’s head when I hit them or they cast a spell.

I’ve only reported one person because I could explicitly tell they had edited items.

As the Item Affixes on other characters in pvp are all ‘???’ it’s impossible to tell if I’m having a fair match or not and I’m not reporting anyone unless I have absolute proof they are hacking/editing, ie. by looking at the combination of stats/values of those stats.

My question comes down to, is this a documented visual bug that is understood and nothing to worry about, or something else.

What other methods can I use to detect edited items or cheated characters?

2 Likes

Div.4 but try to get On TOP. So lets say you got 30 matches from common to div.4 , then lets say Take 13 matches more and Get that damn Top soot in eternal League div.1 if you got it post it here and ill Apologize to Sabotagex :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I think it’s irrelevant what I can do, you reported someone without any proof - if the mods have investigated it and they deem him to be cheating or exploiting or w/e then I will trust they are being truthful and he was cheating.

I did state I wasn’t sure what he had done to get those stats, I was just saying you shouldn’t be reporting people for the SOLE REASON they have a better winrate than you… I saw no other justification for a report in your post.

Your point was “43 matches only ? Getting the top 1 spot in Eternal League? :face_with_monocle: Its not that even possible tho. From Common League to Eternal Div.1 43 matches wont get you even in Div.3 eternal league”

So I am telling you that it is possible to get to Div.3 Eternal League within 43 matches…

Sabotagex has done what you are asking of me, so if I do the same will you report me as well?

By the way MMR seems to be inflated on new accounts so if I had an optimized build for PvP at +30 a win going from 1400, to +(13 matches x30mmr/win =390) 1790 would have been easily achievable if I didn’t lose any matches, 1790 MMR would be Top 1 spot btw.

After playing quite a bit and admittedly losing many times I’ve stopped at 1475 div.3 and will farm crystals to optimize my build so it’s more suited for the types of builds I am seeing frequently in Eternal League.

2 Likes

Sorry wrong thread, I didn’t see this is ‘Reports Only’

1 Like

If my post was hurting your butt then im sorry . My side was having a fair and square in battle arena . So if you can reach div.3 then why not try to reach on top. Just what i did . Try it man .

2 Likes

@anon77930588

if you use hacked items (items altered in a way not possible in DQ normally) in the Battle Arena, and someone checks the items and sees that they are hacked and then report them, then you could get banned by the Dev’s.

the Dev’s have said that they can’t do anything about players hacking items that are used only in Campaign mode, but PVP can be looked at to see items are hacked or legit.

basically, if you know which Crystals can be used on Eternal Items, or just compare against the items in the LegendEx, then you can know what items to report for hacking.

hope this helps.

there have been a few players who use hacks in their Campaign game but legit items in PVP, but all it takes is not paying attention one time and accidentally putting a hacked item in PVP. yes, there have been a few posts by these players.

3 Likes

If i were hacking do you think I’d stick to paralysis instead of elem crit? Check unreal hood stats and see if there’s any difference as just a bugged name for pre historic players. Also my eternal fanaticism must be really hacked to contain almost all the same stats(but not perfect), and not contain a gray affix instead a socket.

2 Likes

A fool with blinkstrike proc and earthquake proc making you the fool who cannot move

1 Like

Whats wrong with you reporting legit eternal items? Touch luck dropping them? I have that same aeth drain wand. I use it to show off how a wand can 1hit noobs in pvp with all other eternals having +2k elem dmg.

1 Like

maybe his account @aurarobert2321 in game got banned that’s why he Rage Report anyone SAD. :rofl:

1 Like

This is just a DEMO for those NEWBIE out there Please have a look about this Mythitech gear before reporting some accounts. This is PURE CRAFT / LEGIT.
I don’t why I can’t upload my video :thinking:, it always says ERROR. Btw I have fast Internet.

2 Likes

Was that a bug? You didnt get the mythical affix

1 Like

It’s a new gear my friend go update your dq app to the latest version,
you won’t get any mythical affix, only on mythitech set.

1 Like

This will happen to unreal hood and fable staff/sword too?

1 Like

well, if those items were from way back when, then both of those items wouldn’t be hacks, but new players would think that they are and would probably report them. since the Dev’s would know they are older legit items, you shouldn’t have any problems.

for those who are new, there was a time early in DQ when there weren’t Set Bonus (Grey affixes) on any items. those were added later, and items owned by players before the addition wouldn’t have them, if they kept them.

the other item is an Unreal Hood, and there was a bug that made Mythic Affixes, when Crafted, change an Items name to other items. I have to admit, seeing that Warrior Helm with a Rogue Ring name is weird, but it was a weird bug. lots of posts about it.

Mr_Scooty verified from the Dev’s that the Eternal Mythitech Items can’t get Mythic Affixes. only the Eternal Unreal Hood & Fabled Weapons. it looks as though if you are willing to sacrifice some Myth Stones, you can get Epic affixes on the Eternal Mythitech Items, based on the video by @TT-Daniela .

2 Likes

Never new terrashaper and vortex had bomb proc.

And question, can you deal 300 bleed dot then ramp it up to 300k in the next damage in pvp?

1 Like

haha, then just post them in the Report Cheaters Thread.

as far as the Bleed dmg jump goes, it is possible (I think), but I don’t see how with just the 3 Items you are showing.

the way Damage over Time works, the highest damage DoT is always used. there isn’t multiple Fire DoT at the same time, for instance. if a Build has Fire, Poison, & Bleed, then the highest of each is in effect at the same time, so a target can be damaged by all 3 at the same time.

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Removed

1 Like