[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Yes i see , i have to learn thats app on YouTube
Its complicated to use

1 Like

@tdaniel
and this one is Special just look at that gold not even a 100+ years of playing you’ll get that amount of gold. :joy:
preferably a PVE CHEATER.
here’s the link >>>> Wanna know my build?

1 Like

Yeah bro that’s mine, have you read the whole conversation below with the devs? My account is for experiment purpose only and I hope you read the whole topic.

I’ve try to install this one lately because some players are literally cheating in PvP but when the time that I didn’t know to use this apps and uninstalled it, it destroy the content of my SD card and I recover nothing on it. It’s a malware bro and let the cheaters banned once we spot them hehe :fastparrot:

Just a few things i wanna mention and ask:
first off wishnuu’s pet… imo that doesnt look hacked, when you add a new affix to a legend item (eternals are legends) the quality of the new affix applied is multiplied by the item quality (*1.25 for max quality legends) when you multiply for eternals (*1.5) the affix is always max. You can test this with eternal fabled blade after putting a mythic on it… his pet only has one maxed affix on it, which leads me to think its not as modded as you think, still modded, but not heavily…

My second point is: yes, its increadibly rare to get a perfect pet for one specific build (ie. Tanking) but when you assume all kinds of builds and potentially useful affixes for said builds, that tiny chance becomes just a little bit possible… after getting over 20 eternal pets, i can say some of them are indeed useful

Finally my question, or request…
What if eternal pets were just completely editable to all players? No legend affixes, but just the epic parts… 5 topaz seems like a fair trade imo

I got this Eternal Fauna that has godly stats way back 2018 The crafted legend pet gallery (post images of your pets) - #17 by Kirby1 I guess that Rng are unto me that day.
Yah its very hard to get Eternal pet that has almost perfect stats but some people are lucky enough to find some.

1 Like

Patch 3.0 was when Pets were finally able to be Crafted with 9 out of the 20 Crystals. an Eternal Pet can only be Crafted with one, Calcite. when you consider that an Eternal Item can only be Crafted with about half of the 20 Crystals, it just goes to show how powerful an Eternal Pet really is, which is why a really good one is rare.

wow! that’s a great Eternal Pet @anon91429674 ! :joy_cat:

1 Like

I still feel that a legend pet with all useful affixes is so so much better than an eternal pet with only 3-4 useful affixes… and even that a modified eternal pet isnt actually a whole lot better than a legend pet with the same affixes

Just i dont think its an issue for eternal pets to be fully modifyable with those same 9 crystals that legend pets can use…

I think it would combat a lot of the people who use ‘legit’ builds… like those that follow the crafting restriction rules but everything is max stats and their eternal pets are perfect and any eternal items they use are near max or just blatantly maxed…

I can say from my test account, there is little to no resistance to modifying gear and other things from the games code,
On top of that, without going into too much detail, there are hidden stats to gear that normally you can’t edit

1 Like

personally, as I’ve mentioned in other Threads, since it’s easy for Eternal Items to be considered Cheats instead of Legit, I just don’t use them in PVP. using them in PVE is good enough for me. especially when you consider that Legend Pets can be modified however you want. and since the Dev’s can see which Items/Pets are Cheats… Cheaters may as well just ask the Dev’s to put themselves in the Cheaters PVP right away and save everyone else the time of reporting them.

1 Like

I am on top since one year aha xD
But i am Real. I dont even know how to cheat :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Don’t take it wrong :grin:
let the developer judge

1 Like

Yeah its me,

2 Likes

No problem :+1:
Have u Seen my burst build on last topic?

2 Likes

Come on, dont be childish dude

3 Likes

Sorry, it’s not that I don’t believe you
but an item as good as that is it wrong if I question it? let the developer judge, then you guys defend

I agree with you. It’s ok to Ask question about my pets. And it will be another true win for me to show that It’s possible to have it as a normal player who try hard with the “delet and reload system” to farm eternal enslaver :smirk:

1 Like

The Eternal Rage and Lilith is just a proof that is a legit one. We all know that Crushing Blow can do nothing in a PvP and you can’t remove it unless you’re cheating

1 Like

What’s the last version of the app where you can spam downloading the data without 3 hour interval? Do you know it bro? Any idea?

I Always had the 3 hours interval. It’s the reason why i dont farm and dont fight during few months :joy:
I have save my data Yesterday and it almost made me cry :rofl:

1 Like

Mr. @Hans, kindly check that “Thinker Belle” Eternal pet. That one is more suspicious because the affix of his pet as well as the sets is perfect for tank build hehe

1 Like