[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

To take a screen shot turn your volume to zero. Then press off button and volume button together. Screenshot

1 Like

@Golem how are you? Still using libraries for internet access?

yup, there/here now. since I’m still confused on wear/don’t wear masks, I just wear them when in any building or very large crowds of people.

working hard on Farming for Loot to make new Builds for my Wizard & Rogue/ Warrior, and also some PVP Builds for my other RogWarWiz Characters.

I think I’ll focus on getting my Rogue & Warrior Farming Builds, so I can get that extra 100% Item Drop. then maybe work on getting a Wizard & Wizard Farming Build, for when I want a change of pace while Farming, then work on Climbing Builds & PVP Builds.

1 Like

@calel10 Welcome to DQ Forums!

the Eternal Gifted Rudis is a cheat.
the Eternal Unreal Hood is legit.
the Eternal Stone of Nadroji is legit, but I’m only 95% sure of that. the affixes are correct, and Eternal Items double affix values, so the Legend affixes would be +6, +2(?) for PVP.

1 Like

did it ever happen to you that your gear’s affix upgraded from epic to crystal?
i don’t know how it happened…

just like this guy

2 Likes

there is a chance for Legend & Eternal Items to be found with a Crystal affix as Loot or when bought in the LegendEx with Dust, but only if the Item originally has at least one Epic affix that is on the Crystal affix list.

when Farming for Eternal Items with a Crystal affix, high Luck, Treasured Perk, Crystalline & Eternalized Sets will help a lot.

if using Dust, Crystalline Set & Treasured Perk should be equipped when using Dust to increase chances of having the bought Legend/Eternal Item having a Crystal affix. just make sure the Item has an affix on the Crystal affix list.

here is a list of Crystal affixes and their values. most crystal affix values are triple their Epic versions.

Attack Speed +45%
Reduced Cost +45%
Reduced CD +45%
Critical Chance +45%
Critical Damage +225%
MP Regen +1500
HP Regen +1500
MP on Hit +500 - (for some reason, these 2 are only doubled,
HP on Hit +500 - I guess it’s for game balance reasons)
Gold Find +225%
Luck +225%
All Resist +750
Total HP +75%
Total MP +75%
Armor +7500
Dodge +30%
Block +45%
Crushing Blow +30%
Deadly Strike +30%
Weaken +90%

these are the max values. values will vary from 75% of max to max on Legend or Eternal Items. on Normal to Epic Items values will vary from min to max.

1 Like

i hate to break it to you but i have neither found nor bought my eternal that has a crystal affix already on it. it just upgraded it on its own.

and thank you for the tip on crystalline set & treasured perk. :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow! :astonished:

that sounds like a bug. you might want to put in a bug report, mostly because if it becomes a crystal affix randomly, it’s possible a crystal affix might become an Epic affix randomly also, or some other random problem. that could ruin many cool builds other players worked hard to craft.

if you do a bug report, just explain as best you can what you were doing when it happened so the Dev’s can get an idea of where to start looking for answers.

and glad to help with the tips!

You can find the Android Mod Games and Apps on Apkstreamz.

@Orhan12 welcome to DQ Forums!

this is the thread where we talk about cheats and hacks in the Battle Arena. using those Android Mod Games & Apps on Characters that are used in the PVP Battle Arena will be brought to the attention of the Dev’s and have their accounts moved to the Hackers Battle Arena.

just so you know…

@Rubick the Eternal Unreal Hood & Eternal Divination are both Legit.

for PAPALORD, you can make the Eternal Unreal Hood a Mythic and have 3 spaces to put 3 Epic affixes in.

for V.O.E., you can Jasper the Eternal Divination to Warrior and back to Wizard, which will change the Torrent to Skulldraga. there is also a chance for any affix to be Crystalline if it’s on the Crystal Affix List.

the 2 Pets on TASUKI are hacks, so good call.

3 Likes

Hello @Rubic the Eternal Divination will changes it skills to skulldraga since wizard can’t have other hero skills by using topaz. Just like torrent from the warrior.

If you changes it class that was originally from wizard from the codex for example changes to rouge the Torrent from warrior becomes Sentry and, the wizard becomes Skulldraga unless you change thier class by using Jaspher twice and, more.

But, if it just ones the Torrent will still Torrent even it changes it class already.

Just like Arcanist and, Momentum from the dex thier talent will be no longer the original if you changes it class twice or, more

I’m worried because, I equipted my wizard OH the same to V.O.E

3 Likes

My bad. Sorry, I have tested it and you are right. Just didn’t know that’s possible. I’am playing this game again for 3 weeks and have encounter a lot of cheater in arena. Sorry if I’m not that familiar in jasper effects from items. Well hope those who aren’t really playing this game fair get their price (to be ban). Well sorry again for my quite inexperience in jasper item effects.

2 Likes

Eternal Divination with skulldraga is legit bro
The base of that item is from wizard class, use jasper crystal for change the class to warrior,than change it back to wizard

So , remove your report post
Its your bad,before your reporting someone ,glad to asking here bout what you didntknow

2 Likes

no worries. no one likes cheaters because it takes some of the fun out of the game. my rule of thumb is to just make a PVP Build that gives the cheaters build a loss.

all of us were new to DQ when we first started playing, so it takes time to learn what is possible. playing and reading the Forums will help a lot to know all the cool stuff about DQ!

Can the devs make this game only playable if online? Cause of the ff :
1.) The devs can get profit for their effort providing us this game. As I have seen in youtube, there are hackers who also have a ton of time in all of the boost can be purchase in game.
2.) If they make this game only playable online to remove hackers there’s a chance that those who quit playing this game because of unfair system may get back again in playing.
3.) The game can regain a high star rating again in play store. But it requires a quite an effort like update on floor monsters on feats update in new items ( for new meta) for short more stuffs should be added in game.

Way back 2016 when I started playing this game, I believe that this game have a of potential to be a great solo dungeon clearing game, with battle arena. I have seen the good side of making this game playable offline cause you can farm offline. But most players abuse that by making hack items. A reason why I quit before. Cause lets be real. If I a legit player who play 3-4hrs of this game just to farm crystals. And have seen youtube videos that this game can be easily hack. Then what’s the point of farming items and crystals to be used for arena builds. And the leaderboard. What a mess 2billion floor? Effect of hack items again cause i see a map on a youtube that instead of map floor number a code appears on map floor.Leaderboards have a big impact on every players of any game but it’s a mess in this game.

There’s no reason nowadays not to make this game playable only if online cause most part of this world have internet access. I just want to share and express my opinion. This game is a great game and can be more greater. Actually If the devs just fix the hacking issue in this game for a fair community by making this game playable only if online so they can track hackers and ban their google play or google account for registering in the game they don’t need to create DQ2. Cause this game is establish, what it needs is just a fix on hacking issues.

-Have a good day everyone.

2 Likes

as far as hackers go, I just ignore them. I mean, no matter what kind of cheat build they make, I can make one just as good or even better, and so can any other player.

I’m having fun Farming, Climbing Floors, Battle Arena, and Ascending. because that’s what DQ is all about. and so are all of the other DQ Players. the hackers might be having fun hacking, but every hack is fun that they are missing playing DQ, which is kind of sad.

I’ll admit, I have thought about using Hacks for DQ (for a few seconds), but I always think about how I wont be learning any thing about DQ. hackers must be really bored with DQ (maybe cheaters don’t have an imagination?), which doesn’t really make sense to me, as I keep thinking of builds to make… faster than I can keep up with farming. I’ve recently been working on getting a Farm Team for more loot so that my Wizard can focus on Climbing Floors.

1 Like

@Golem sorry for the late reply. as far as i recall, i noticed it after my 4th ascension when i was cleaning my inventory for duplicates.

also, i always check the gears of the players in the arena, see if there’s any anomaly. and i sometimes noticed the affix upgrades but i ignored it until it happened to me.

1 Like

I don’t use Eternal Items on my Builds yet, so this is just my thoughts…

1. Reward. it could be that as you Ascend your Character, if you have at least one Eternal Item Equipped or in your inventory and reach a certain Ascending point, you get one Epic Affix upgraded to Crystal if it is on the Crystal Affix List. Congratulations!

2. Bug. a bug/glitch that rarely upgrades an Epic Affix to a Crystal Affix if there is an affix on the Crystal List on the Item. Oh No!

the only real way to know is to hear from a Dev like @tdaniel .

Golem you can get chrystal affixes on eternal gear… Not pets…you can randomly get them from vendors but you need to invest in your luck of getting chrystalline. And the results are seldom worth bothering with