[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Oh cheaters get put on their own league? Thats weird… I saw a couple of familiar faces but ill post more

1 Like

Put all cheater in a separate league is very different from my thinking.
If it is possible, I don’t want to face these cheaters and see they are in the table of ranking.

1 Like

They will be removed in the near furture.
You won’t face those cheater unless you got banned.

2 Likes

Is viet_nam legit? I cant see his items since hes eternal league, but all his items seem to be eternal legends, and I havent won even once. Just wondering.

Cheers.

1 Like

no he is hacker

1 Like

He is a cheater, take a look at his amount of gold in this thread

1 Like

I think hes legit.

1 Like

<Cheater report!!>
My DQ version is 1.8.5.1
The cheater name is GM_BLITZ and his equipment listed bellow.

The items seem like normally, however, these are illegal items.
For example, the MH weapon is eternal immortal wand.
Affix on every eternal item are fixed. The correct affix for immortal wand are (eternalized, fortune, arcance dmg, pikcup radius, empty socket*2).

However, we can found that his affix on MH weapon are different from the normal immortal wand.
The other items aslo can seen the same phenomenon.

1 Like

Reason: a level75 having mythics and crystal affixes. I call HAX!

1 Like

Reason: Level 42 with far too many crystal affixes on normal items and I think thats hax. I did beat him just barley with stealth proc. Im a wizard as well.

1 Like

I dont see any “cheated” equipment.
Having Crystal affixes on the gear is not really hacking.

You dont see all of his character in the arena. Only those, that he has already entered the arena. So, you dont know weither he has another character for farming or not.

1 Like

How hard is it for you people to understand? Basically the mod is saying what they do offline and however they earned their golds or items is of no importance(+ who knows it could be they have other characters). The only important thing is if they are using modified gear in the online portion of the game which is unfair.

1 Like

All his items are 100% fixed eternals

1 Like

I thought level 42 with crystal affixes seems absurd to me because it takes a very long time to get obdisian but then again I might have missed out about the patch gifts where you get free crystals and mythstones.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Report Cheaters & Hackers here

Hello 1st post here im in internel league & I allways run i
nto people like that kill me on A streak but when i inspect them there gear stats & ect are question markrs are they just wearing id’d gear or hax ?

1 Like

They are in eternal league.
Once if you reached eternal league, people cant see your equipment anymore :smile:

3 Likes

1 Like

there will be a huge problem in that case cause if a players gets in the eternal league then they can use modified gears whenever they want since no one will be able to see their gears since it will be all question mark??

plus its kinda weird i saw a plenty of players with eternal trophy but when i look at their stats both they 1v1 and 2v2 is in magic mostly epic league at most and some just both in common…so i wonder how the heck they get those eternal trophies??

cause i notice that i only get magic trophies when i was in common and magic league…after i get to rare league i open trophies and gives me like 4 stats rare trophy now im in epic league it gives me up to 5 stats rare trophies…or there is a chance to get eternal trophy even im just in common league and i’m just unlucky to get 1?

1 Like

Arena close beta (Tester only)
Arena Open beta (For those who apply)
Arena Second Open beta (After some change to LP given)
Arena (official 2.0)

Probably those player u see with eternal trophy are (legend - eternal league ) in previous Arena before thing reset.

1 Like